Is it Game Over for Sinn Fein?

DP Moran

PI Member
Aontu are almost as bad. We need NP and Irexit candidates to stand in the north badly.
Other than the pro life stuff I don't know too much about either them or Tobin. They stood in only a few constituencies. Their councillor is a former independent candidate and GP but the Brolly's in Limavady are decent folk but unfortunately Francie didn't get in this time round.

Other than a leaflet making the headlines in North Belfast I have not seen or heard nothing about the National Party I would prefer them to Aontu but it seems like Aontu is more likely of the two to make a breakthrough.

As for Irexit they are nonexistent despite Kelly being from Derry and even though Northern Republicans are more Eurosceptically inclined than the rest of Ireland I can't see them gaining any traction with a campaign for Irexit while remain is seen as the only pathway to a UI. Being tied to Farage don't help much either.

DP Moran

PI Member
A

All Irish political parties and independents fully support the globalist, abortionist, cultural Marxism agenda while at least 30% of the electorate do not.

Anywhere there is a grievance or injustice the left will get in there and twist the movement arising out if it to the left. Sinn Tein did the same and Peadar Tobin said he want more left wing politics. Left wing politics is a disaster and there fore the 30 % will never vote for it so they don't vote.

We need a Trump Brexit populist party and we don't have it yet
Ireland does not need or want another right wing austerity movement. Only through a left wing economic programme combined with a return to our nations traditional social values can a new party sweep to power.

Karloff

PI Member
Shame Féin's abstensionism policy means they refuse to take their seats in Westminster as they refuse to recognize
the UK Parliament's right to legislate for any part of Ireland - except when it comes to gay marriage & abortion. :oops:
Flip that coin around. DUP are adamant that nothing should divide them from the rest of the UK, no special rules or differences... until the London parliament steps in and attempts to bring them in line with the rest of the UK.:say What?:

Anglophile

PI Member
Flip that coin around. DUP are adamant that nothing should divide them from the rest of the UK, no special rules or differences... until the London parliament steps in and attempts to bring them in line with the rest of the UK.:say What?:
It may be hard for people like you to understand, but whatever political persuasion you
may adhere to - no one brings Pro Life people 'into line' on accepting abortion.(y)

It's that important, pal.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
^^
What are you doing on this thread English scum? In fact what are you doing on this Site???

Top Bottom