Hot Is it Game Over for Sinn Fein?

DP Moran

PI Member
Unfortunately I doubt it is game over. I wasted years campaigning and associating with Sinn Fein and can't believe how the Republican cause has degenerated to this modernist filth. A large part of the Nationalist electorate are still going to vote for a Nationalist party even if they disagree with them on sodomy and child killing especially the elderly who remember the old Unionist one party rule and would vote for any candidate to keep the other side out. A good few people like myself have stopped voting and a much smaller minority of non-republican staunch Catholics have moved over to the DUP (not enough to damage either SF/SDLP electorally but probably enough to preserve a Unionist majority in the event of any border poll) Going Liberal also hasn't stopped both parties losing votes to the Alliance and Greens particularly the Middle Class Catholics in the Belfast metropolitan area who have abandoned any Irishness for a cosmopolitan, materialistic "Northern Irish" identity a direct consequence of Nationalisms capitulation to the British in 98 and enforcing of partionist rule from Stormont. However unless a party like Aontu can get off the ground here and get the American funding which SF lost over the past decade due to their globalist values back then Sinn Fein faces no real challenge here and can continue their Soros funded agenda with impunity with 25% of the population voting for them no matter what.

El Chaval.

PI Member
They must really want to smash The Protestants.
I have Shinne and disso friends on Facebook.
They were pumping for gay sex education for kids last week.
Reason?
Because Jim Wells of the DUP opposed it. No other reason.
Same with open borders. They don't want to oppose it cos "that's what the Huns do"
I've lost all interest in Northern tribalist politics anymore.

OP
FairstoodtheWind

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Unfortunately I doubt it is game over. I wasted years campaigning and associating with Sinn Fein and can't believe how the Republican cause has degenerated to this modernist filth. A large part of the Nationalist electorate are still going to vote for a Nationalist party even if they disagree with them on sodomy and child killing especially the elderly who remember the old Unionist one party rule and would vote for any candidate to keep the other side out. A good few people like myself have stopped voting and a much smaller minority of non-republican staunch Catholics have moved over to the DUP (not enough to damage either SF/SDLP electorally but probably enough to preserve a Unionist majority in the event of any border poll) Going Liberal also hasn't stopped both parties losing votes to the Alliance and Greens particularly the Middle Class Catholics in the Belfast metropolitan area who have abandoned any Irishness for a cosmopolitan, materialistic "Northern Irish" identity a direct consequence of Nationalisms capitulation to the British in 98 and enforcing of partionist rule from Stormont. However unless a party like Aontu can get off the ground here and get the American funding which SF lost over the past decade due to their globalist values back then Sinn Fein faces no real challenge here and can continue their Soros funded agenda with impunity with 25% of the population voting for them no matter what.
well with the AOH kicking out Gerry McGeogh it would look like Irish America are not really to be relied upon either.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Aontu are almost as bad. We need NP and Irexit candidates to stand in the north badly.

OP
FairstoodtheWind

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
the y sold their country for EU subsidies. They loyally voted FG, despite their abortion and gay marriage, the homeless and the plantation. Their grandfathers fucked Parnell. Well Done Mercoscur and EU. Hope these Dolly Parton fans get hit hard.

Conall Gulban

PI Member
the y sold their country for EU subsidies. They loyally voted FG, despite their abortion and gay marriage, the homeless and the plantation. Their grandfathers fucked Parnell. Well Done Mercoscur and EU. Hope these Dolly Parton fans get hit hard.
Not a farmer myself but I grew up in a farming community,
I know well what a bunch of self serving, self pitying, sell their own mother Dolly Parton fans they can be at times.
But the bigger picture is that Cattle is one of our most important exports, cattle rearing has been a feature on this Island for thousands of years. There is an agricultural land grab coming and they want to finish farmers and get them out of the way.
I really hope the Irish people can see the larger picture and not let their (often justified) bias against farmers cloud their vision.

valamhic

PI Member
A
All Irish political parties and independents fully support the globalist, abortionist, cultural Marxism agenda while at least 30% of the electorate do not.

Anywhere there is a grievance or injustice the left will get in there and twist the movement arising out if it to the left. Sinn Tein did the same and Peadar Tobin said he want more left wing politics. Left wing politics is a disaster and there fore the 30 % will never vote for it so they don't vote.

We need a Trump Brexit populist party and we don't have it yet