Is IrishPoliticsOnline a Clever P.ie Scam.

• Thread starter Deleted member 163
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
There is a very astute poster here called @Toby Carlton-Hogge . We frequently like to discuss bars as years ago I owned but was also a consultant as I guess I understood the field quite well.
One assignment sticks out well in my memory. A bar usually has a shelf life of 10/12 years and at this stage it must undergo a major do-over or sell to another because it is dated and it is only a matter of time before a new mod competitor will appear. The situation was that the established club was in decline and there was another club but it catered to a different clientele but still, many customers, being jaded, were checking it out. So I was hired to formulate a plan and to make it less appealing for a newcomer to enter the market. I will call my employing bar The Sky Bar. I will call the smaller bar The Patriot Bar. It is a rough and tumble sports bar and The Patriots are king of the hill.

The plan I outline for Sky is used all the time in situations like this. You create your own opposition and crowd out the field, before someone else does. But you must do this in stealth as your customers must never see that you have made a killing off them or their resentment will lead to desertions.

So I had Sky approach his least liked manager who had to go for other reasons. I proposed that he be Mr Sky's frontman and Mr Sky would be his silent partner. Again this happens all the time, nothing is in writing because,The Man, does not need a contract. I will call this frontman guy Whackster.
Whackster then opens up a small flashy club. Very modern and high tech. The joint is going to be up scale, no messing allowed here, just grunt and you are out the door. The objective being, not necessarily to make money, but to discourage a real competitor because he sees Whackster struggling.

However, Whackster does need some customers and staff. Their only critical qualification being that they are sufficiently stupid, that they will never figure out what the real situation is. They must believe that they are important cogs in this new flashy club.

In this case we will call them Netherlandia, The Maggot, Sockpup and Biscuitfairy. These 4 dunces are happy to work away all day for nothing and they think they are part owners of a club. The world is full of knobs like these.

The objective is not to have a busy club and money will not be wasted on entertainment. Disruptive patrons are barred but also quality patrons because they now must return to Sky.

Clubs run in phases. As long as Sky was hopping then the scam club was allowed to grow slow. When Sky needs a facelift, then the idiots are sent down to Club Scam.
But they will drift back to Club Sky each and every time. And that is a successful operation, and I get well paid.

Son_of_Tuathal

Donator
PI Member
You could be onto something. At the rate IPO is going there will be about 11 degenerates 'back-slapping' each other over how tolerant and non Nazi-like they are. It will be a very cozy soggy biscuit club.Not my kind of establishment at all. It won't be taken seriously for long, if at all.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do you think so, it costs peanuts to set up a site

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
The drift back to P.ie has already begun. IPO is positioned to be the life raft id anything befalls P.ie.
The minute P.ie shuts for what ever reason, the mugs know exactly where to go

Wolf

PI Member
'Toby' being one and the same 'Myres Minmagh/Rodney Polo' from P.ie.......

Which bar is he p1ssed in tonight?

Talk Back

PI Member
That Unionist asshole Crumb just banned me.

I asked...

"Why are my posts being deleted???

Did I not say something that is not factually correct???

There wouldn't even be an IRA but for the fact our country is occupied by a foreign country against the democratic will of the people of Ireland."

If you describe IPO as a "scam", what does that say about what you claim to have done?

Eitherway, there are so many holes in your story. Almost too many to go through.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
If you describe IPO as a "scam", what does that say about what you claim to have done?

Eitherway, there are so many holes in your story. Almost too many to go through.
Actually it happened all the time in the old days. More often than not, the "owner" was just a front man. The reason that you need muscle to run a tavern in a place like Southie but it was similar all over. However, the muscle man can not get a license as he is usually a felon so after a search a clean cut guy is found and the Licensing Board are happy. They know he is a straw but sure we are all friends. The new place will never be seen as making money so anyone thinking of setting up, would be less likely to risk his money.
It surely was better than getting two in the hat as well.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
'Toby' being one and the same 'Myres Minmagh/Rodney Polo' from P.ie.......

Which bar is he p1ssed in tonight?
Well he knows enough about bars to figure out what is afoot.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
That Unionist asshole Crumb just banned me.

I asked...

"Why are my posts being deleted???

Did I not say something that is not factually correct???

There wouldn't even be an IRA but for the fact our country is occupied by a foreign country against the democratic will of the people of Ireland."
There is now very serious allegations of Shadow Banning being widely used. Maybe a representative of the site should address those. Any site that uses these sneaky tactics is by definition a Scam Site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom