Is Iran undergoing Regime Change

darkhorse3

PI Member
A chara, it is against the rules for a non-mod to alter a post of another poster. If you felt that PM broke the rules you should have reported him.
Can you link me to those rules? or do you just make it up as you go along..
Mods like you do it all the time afaik

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Always, Irish imperialists are given a pass. Most Brtish/US imperilaists don't carry gold back and most of them are not on the wedge the Iirsh imperialists I mentioned are on. Most of them are hostile to ordinary Brits/Americans too.
Was that 6 year old comment directed at me?
Why do you think it was directed at you. I didn't quote you. If I didn't quote you nor address it to you, then obviously I didn't direct it to you.

I don't give anyone a pass. I couldn't be more condemnatory of Robinson, Bruton & the rest. And it is a fundamental moral requirement to oust these types and the value systems they represent.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
USA in particular have established hundreds of thousands of Jobs in Ireland
So not quite criminal
Nope. Still criminal.

And remarking on your standard of maturity in posting is merely me stating the truth. And stating the truth is a valuable service and hardly abuse. You really need to put more effort into this forum and improve your standard of posts.

darkhorse3

PI Member
Nope. Still criminal.

And remarking on your standard of maturity in posting is merely me stating the truth. And stating the truth is a valuable service and hardly abuse. You really need to put more effort into this forum and improve your standard of posts.
Your understanding of 'truth' is on the looney fringe of reality for the rest of us

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Your understanding of 'truth' is on the looney fringe of reality for the rest of us
Well, McWorld media that dominates the information highways delivers only the views of seedy mercenaries and hysterical imbeciles. And therefore people who get their views and positions after reading/watching the views of seedy mercenaries and hysterical imbeciles, are going to bristle when they encounter the truth. It stands to reason.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
The paranoid delusions that obsess your friend above ..
Poor fella thinks he is among the intellengsia of society
Bless..
lol. That media is low quality tat is just an unremarkable statement of fact.

I can tell you're a guy that sinks alot of treasure into your papers and your telly and doesn't wanna think he's just thrown all that money away.

That's not my fault, pal. That's on you.

darkhorse3

PI Member
lol. That media is low quality tat is just an unremarkable statement of fact.

I can tell you're a guy that sinks alot of treasure into your papers and your telly and doesn't wanna think he's just thrown all that money away.

That's not my fault, pal. That's on you.
Did your Mummy tell you you were they only one marching in step?
You're what happens to most children of Mummies like that

Anglophile

PI Member
I don't know why our Zionists here think that an Aryan Zoroastrian Persia would be more favourable to Israel than the Islamic Republic of Iran is.
Jew haters like yourself can't believe that any country or people could be favourable to Israel.....

That's why US support for Israel sends you round the bend....

Top Bottom