Is Iran undergoing Regime Change

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Always scheming in the shadows the cowardly Zionists with their "regime change" games angling to spread chaos wherever they go.

The Iranians know all their seedy little tricks. The West is only but slowly waking up though.

The Iranians had a tiny urbane Westernised elite whilst the rest of the country got a police truncheon. That's generally how Washington likes the nations it handles.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
cowardly Zionists
Some folk like to go on about Zionists and "Western" imperialism but never Irish imperialism. Specifically in this case, have you anything to say about Mary Robinson, David Norris and Richard Bruton appearing at MEK rallies? Not just them but very many other Senators and similar assorted Irish imperialists. Robinson, of course, is the kept woman of a number of Gulf States. Irish imperialism, they haven't gone away.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Some folk like to go on about Zionists and "Western" imperialism but never Irish imperialism. Specifically in this case, have you anything to say about Mary Robinson, David Norris and Richard Bruton appearing at MEK rallies? Not just them but very many other Senators and similar assorted Irish imperialists. Robinson, of course, is the kept woman of a number of Gulf States. Irish imperialism, they haven't gone away.
I wouldn't say they are Irish imperialists, since they serve Washington and London.

Those types aren't carrying stolen gold to enrich Ireland anyway. They are fundamentally hostile to the Irish people.

And, yes, I've remarked over the years the criminal antics of those people.

darkhorse3

PI Member
I wouldn't say they are Irish imperialists, since they serve Washington and London.

Those types aren't carrying stolen gold to enrich Ireland anyway. They are fundamentally hostile to the Irish people.

And, yes, I've remarked over the years the criminal antics of those people.
Oh you must be so wise
Lol only joking
Personal abuse moderated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
I don't know why our Zionists here think that an Aryan Zoroastrian Persia would be more favourable to Israel than the Islamic Republic of Iran is.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
I wouldn't say they are Irish imperialists, since they serve Washington and London. Those types aren't carrying stolen gold to enrich Ireland anyway. They are fundamentally hostile to the Irish people. And, yes, I've remarked over the years the criminal antics of those people.
Always, Irish imperialists are given a pass. Most Brtish/US imperilaists don't carry gold back and most of them are not on the wedge the Iirsh imperialists I mentioned are on. Most of them are hostile to ordinary Brits/Americans too.
Was that 6 year old comment directed at me?

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
“The Islamic Republic is afraid of its women. The day that thousands of women take off their headscarves
and burn them, is the day the Islamic Republic is finished.”
Women played a massive role in the Islamic Revolution.

The weakest most wretched specimens I have ever met are "free" English and French semi-bourgeois totally lost at sea clueless females.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
I don't know why our Zionists here think that an Aryan Zoroastrian Persia would be more favourable to Israel than the Islamic Republic of Iran is.
An Aryan Zoroastrian Persia is not on the cards. The Irish backed MEK are the Trojan horse "moderate rebels". The last Shah was a big pal of Israel. MEK want Hezbollah out of the entire area. It is like saying the Sth Armagh PIRA families do not belong in Europe,
Who are "Our Zionists here"?

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
USA in particular have established hundreds of thousands of Jobs in Ireland
So not quite criminal

A chara, it is against the rules for a non-mod to alter a post of another poster. If you felt that PM broke the rules you should have reported him.

Top Bottom