Is Hillary fit enough to be the POTUS?

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
This woman is not well.

I just hope she does not die before the first debate. That is exactly 4 weeks from today, Monday. I do not recognize that vehicle so it must be a customized vehicle. Millions of people will watch the debate and actually hopes she croaks on live TV.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
It seems to be fading fast. She probably won't die before November but her illness certainly can be obvious before then.
Also Bill is sinking fast as well.
It is unprecedented, both are on a death watch.

Hillary offers stability and continuity. Trump is a wild card. He wants to build a physical wall dividing east and west Germany and his anti Muslim rhetoric is unsavory. In my opinion Alex Jones should have ran for office.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Hillary offers stability and continuity. Trump is a wild card. He wants to build a physical wall dividing east and west Germany and his anti Muslim rhetoric is unsavory. In my opinion Alex Jones should have ran for office.
Clinton offers more warfare and a continuation of the economic collapse of the US of A.
It would benefit me on a personal level if Clinton won but the country is all done if she does

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
How did she die exactly? She explains she has a alergic reaction. A coughing fit is hardly going to kill her.
She said she was having an allergic reaction to Trump.

One has got to pity democrats. They are sticking with the only person on Earth that Trump could possibly beat.

Top Bottom