Is Hillary fit enough to be the POTUS?

radioledger

Donator
Premium Account
Political Irish
Threads
During a speech in Las Vegas on August 4th, 2016 she appears to have a moment of confusion and a peculiar reaction by her security staff appears to shows one of them pull out a Diazepam Autoinjector before being waved off by her Chief Medical Officer in the security detail. The same medical officer is shown in another picture who appears to be holding the same object.

It seems Hillary is barely holding it together.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I1Ebkg-hTA

OP
OP
radioledger

radioledger

Donator
Premium Account
Political Irish
Threads
OP
OP
radioledger

radioledger

Donator
Premium Account
Political Irish
Threads
Is This Hillary Clinton’s “Medical Handler”?…

Since October 2012 we’ve noticed the reoccurring question of whether or not Secretary Hillary Clinton had a stroke. You might remember the evolving media reports at the end of October, beginning of November 2012.
First Secretary Clinton had a cold, that version later became a flu, that version later became a slip and fall, that version became a “concussion”, and that version finally evolved into “blood clots”, etc.
That series of medical conditions was followed by numerous reports a year later, during her book tour, that people were noting her difficulty with her eyesight, using her right arm, and seeming to tremble or be unstable when standing.

Many people wondered if the 2012 medical incident was actually “a stroke”.

So the question was/is raised, about a possible physician who may be part of Hillary Clinton’s entourage keeping her health in check. (pictured above)

Several people began to look into who this rather large black male figure might possibly be. He does not fit the customary physical profile, attributes required, for an ordinary Secret Service agent. However, it is possible he could be personal security, or individually specialized and medically trained, to work within the security agency.
One person (via twitter), following the possible Doctor angle, has discovered a medical doctor who does seem to fit the description, and while somewhat younger and thinner in the profile picture, does also match the visual physical appearance (link).

However, I would caution people not to mix up two very different people within the Clinton team who do hold strong physical resemblances.

There is at least one large black male customary secret service agent, in addition to the possible medical assistant (or medically trained agent), and –at least from behindthey can be confused.

Read More Here
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/08/is-this-hillary-clintons-medical-handler/

Threads
Her "credentials" merit only the straight jacket and the padded cell. It's a staggering indictment of how monstrously insane this world has got given this eye-bulging pyromaniac with a demonic rictus grin is odds on to be "elected" Queen of the "free world"

But if she should become physically infirm and this colourless Paine, Kaine, Maine or whatever-his-name-is fellow succeeds her, the world may have just dodged a bullet. Or a shower of nuclear warheads.

Threads
Pharmaceutical Exec: Hillary Clinton Has Parkinson’s Disease

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
August 8, 2016

According to pharmaceutical executive Martin Shkreli, footage of Hillary Clinton exhibiting bizarre behavior is proof that the presidential candidate is suffering from Parkinson’s disease.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ease.html&gws_rd=cr&ei=gySrV8PYE-fAgAab9JHQBQ
LOL !
The same shite was tried on Alexander von Bellen in Austria.
Will you muppets ever learn to work with arguments instead of just spreading rumors and malicious gossip.

Note: I do not support neither Hillary nor Trump. I see both as unfit for being POTUS .

OP
OP
radioledger

radioledger

Donator
Premium Account
Political Irish
Threads
LOL !
The same shite was tried on Alexander von Bellen in Austria.
Will you muppets ever learn to work with arguments instead of just spreading rumors and malicious gossip.

Note: I do not support neither Hillary nor Trump. I see both as unfit for being POTUS .
Maybe then Olli you could offer some commentary on the videos?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Hillary Clinton is a war criminal who egged on her sex pest husband to bomb Yugoslavia, and who then pushed for the invasion of Libya against the advice of US intelligence. She is fit to stand trial for war crimes and crimes against humanity - not to lead even a rogue state like the USA.

Threads
Hillary Clinton is a war criminal who egged on her sex pest husband to bomb Yugoslavia, and who then pushed for the invasion of Libya against the advice of US intelligence. She is fit to stand trial for war crimes and crimes against humanity - not to lead even a rogue state like the USA.
Looking at some of those videos above and I dont think she would be declared fit to stand trial.

Top Bottom