Member Self Moderates Is Gemma O'Doherty an Asset to the Nationalist Movement in Ireland?

Hiberno

Donator
PI Member
No, She's a liability.
Once you start spouting publicly with the Jim Coors loon type stuff you're toast.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
I think Gemma and John Waters are the last journalists left in the country. That woman has been to hell and back and she fights.... fights her corner every single day. I salute her.​
Way too many topics and conspiracy theories for my liking. Even if they were all true, she should concentrate on the important one and drop the unimportant stuff. She is a fearless trooper though. In the war against the opposition, I’m glad she is on our side

whyfillaw

PI Member
Way too many topics and conspiracy theories for my liking. Even if they were all true, she should concentrate on the important one and drop the unimportant stuff. She is a fearless trooper though. In the war against the opposition, I’m glad she is on our side
Matt "Babyface" Cooper that ShitLibRetard who does his Employers' Dirty Work is totally Obsessed with Gemma O'D and he can't help himself but have a go on every radio broadcast he does and always portraying himself as "Stable and Of the common people" ,Does he mean the common people who work in the MSM in Ireland who are under the control of a Tax Exile who is a Globalist who goes anywhere and everywhere to reduce his tax Liability and increase his profit much the same as all Globalist MNCs and Multibillionaires everywhere.?? I would not trust him if he sworn on all the Bibles , Qu'rans,Torahs in the world , he is a man of no substance or belief, just a dogsbody , crawler,lackey , who swears black is white if his boss tells him so.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Sadly the emphasis on chemtrails and vaccinations and other such fringe issues popular in certain circles across the pond
have damaged her message. Pity as she is a brave and fearless terrier when it comes to teasing out some more local corruption issues and agendas etc and bringing them to wider public attention.

She has blazed a trail and got many people talking and thinking though. For that we owe her a debt.
I do hope she comes out the other end of all this in one piece.

Top Bottom