Member Self Moderates Is Gemma O'Doherty an Asset to the Nationalist Movement in Ireland?

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Gemma is back at Google, with Justin Barrett die to speak soon. They're playing James Connolly, which is a huge wind up

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
I think Gemma has a limited usefullness and may well ultimately be damaging to the nationalist cause. As other posters have said, more focus and more precise knowledge is needed on her part.
I'm glad I'm wearing my corset or I would have burst my sides laughing there.
When the historians look back on this septic era they will see fuck all except Gemma doing anything about the insanity going on now. Thank God for her. And for me too. The only two groups in Ireland worth a damn now are lead by us two women.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
If, as she wants, Gemma ends up in the Joy as one of "the felons of our land", her international popularity will soar and Rebel Media etc wil descend like migrating geese. The Garda Super who read her the Public Order knows that and so he played the simpleton. The Gardai would have no problem battering all and sundry into the ground without breaking sweat. They have faced down bigger and tougher crowds. The Super and his sidekicks know all that.
Whether Gemma is an asset or not I do not know. Where there is a "nationalist movement in Ireland" as the op ed implies, I doubt it. I do not think the NP have the numbers or the depth in talent and policy to be a meaningful engine of change in the near future. They have chosen to make a public stand over Gemma and will soon fade. The tough boys' talkers I blocked here would not even be an irritant to the gardai and Antifa lot.
Institutional Ireland is firmly on one side and i cannot see major cracks or fissures in it. I can see plenty in the "nationalist movement in Ireland"

Tomwaterford

Donator
PI Member
Personally, I feel Gemma’s image is beyond repair. What Gemma lacked was a management team to keep her focussed on the big picture. Gemma is now in the unfortunate position of being banned across most social media channels. Only bitchute is left and who goes on that? An opportunity lost for everyone. There are no winners. No political party will meet with her so her lobbying skills are dead in the water. Such a pity. I am concerned that her die-hard followers will cause more problems for genuine citizens who want to demonstrate that mass immigration is not good for Ireland.

Sawdust

PI Member
Personally, I feel Gemma’s image is beyond repair. What Gemma lacked was a management team to keep her focussed on the big picture. Gemma is now in the unfortunate position of being banned across most social media channels. Only bitchute is left and who goes on that? An opportunity lost for everyone. There are no winners. No political party will meet with her so her lobbying skills are dead in the water. Such a pity. I am concerned that her die-hard followers will cause more problems for genuine citizens who want to demonstrate that mass immigration is not good for Ireland.
?

What political party do you think she ever wanted to join?

Tomwaterford

Donator
PI Member
Oh you know, any politician party. Having political alliances is crucial for any activist to make progress with an agenda. Unless you are new Fine Gael who simply infiltrated old Fine Gael and turned them into ....well we will leave it there. Some one needs to infiltrate Fianna Fáil if ye really want to make a difference. Look how quick and easy it was to take over FG

Last edited:

Sawdust

PI Member
Oh you know, any politician party. Having political alliances is crucial for any activist to make progress with an agenda. Unless you are new Fine Gael who simply infiltrated old Fine Gael and turned them into ....well we will leave it there. Some one needs to infiltrate Fianna Fáil if ye really want to make a difference. Look how quick and easy it was for the abortion/gays to take over FG
Except she is more likely to have a same sex marriage, followed by an abortion than join either.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Gemma is putting in one hell of a shift. I wonder how the Council meeting President Hazel Chu called for tonight (a Holy Day of Obligation, not that she would know) went

Top Bottom