Member Self Moderates Is Gemma O'Doherty an Asset to the Nationalist Movement in Ireland?

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member

A Patriot of Substance and Courage

Just a word of warning to begin with. This is a Self-Moderated Thread. That means that no trolling whatsoever will be tolerated. No personal abuse will be tolerated. I want serious and helpful discussion. Sadly, that means we will not be enjoying the input of certain members (you know who you are so save yourself the shame of being threadbanned).

A Chairde Gael, we are at a turning point in Irish history. For the first time ever, the total extermination of the Gael is a very real possibility, and our replacement by foreign invaders. The English never had to power to completely achieve that end, though they tried very hard for 800 years. Within one generation, the Gael may well be a minority in Ireland. The Natives will have become the old and the dying, while the migrant majority will be the young and fertile. This is a very real possibility.

Into this scene of self imposed extermination, a number of Irish Patriots have stepped forward to raise the alarm and clarion call. Foremost among them is Gemma O'Doherty. She is a well known figure in Irish journalism, and could easily have done what the vast majority of Irish journalists do, i.e. write what their Masters want them to write, and be handsomely rewarded for their treason to the Irish nation. But, instead of dallying on the Primrose Path of Treason, Gemma set out on the hard and lonely road of truth and Patriotism. We must all commend her for that, and hold that we owe her our gratitude and admiration.

Even before she was hounded from her livelihood by the kennel dogs of one of Ireland's most corrupt "businessmen," she had done sterling work in exposing the corruption of the Gardaí and the state apparatus. Since she was unjustly dismissed from her job, she has continued to wage a campaign against the ingrained culture of corruption and crime among Ireland's business, media and political elites. Again, we commend her courage and determination.

However, we must also question some of Gemma's words and actions, and ask if they are really helping the cause of Ireland. It seems to me that Gemma has little or no understanding of the economic relations that underlie everything that happens in Ireland. She all too easily falls under the spell of conspiracy theory nonsense coming from the USA. Ironically, much of this nonsense comes from You Tube videos. To refer to Google as a Communist organization shows that she has no idea what Communism is. And if she doesn't know what Communism is, she can hardly know what Capitalism is either, ergo she has no hope of ever really confronting the dynamics of power in Ireland - dynamics which directly lead to the demise of the Irish nation.

Because corruption is not really the main issue. The main issue is the very nature of Capitalism itself. Capitalism, as Marx put it, is the most revolutionary ideology that ever existed. Capitalism breaks down all natural bonds between human beings - be they bonds of family, tribe or nation - and replaces them with contracts of money. The ideal Capitalist consumer has no ties to mother, father, wife or children - not to sex or sexuality - and certainly not to any particular soil.

The disturbing part of all of this is that Gemma is now in a position to lead young Irish Patriots in a very wrong direction, i.e. the direction of US conspiracy theory.

Please state your views in a forthright and comradely manner. I will be happy to be shown that my concerns are unjustified.

Wolf

PI Member
Gemma is ruffling the wrong feathers, hence the coordinated attacks.
I never followed her much before, but thanks to YFG I'll be watching her a lot more now and encouraging as many others as I can to do the same.
The misogynist obsessives are her best recruiting officers.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Yes of course. It is however a sad indictment of the nationalist position that the tides and eddies around her seem so central to the project. A central figure yes, but she should be only one of dozens more besides, so that if she should be deplatformed etc, it would be unfortunate but not holding back the movement as a whole.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes of course. It is however a sad indictment of the nationalist position that the tides and eddies around her seem so central to the project. A central figure yes, but she should be only one of dozens more besides, so that if she should be deplatformed etc, it would be unfortunate but not holding back the movement as a whole.

Very true a chara, and given that so very few have put their heads above the parapet, we are all the more grateful to her.

Sawdust

PI Member
Gemma is ruffling the wrong feathers, hence the coordinated attacks.
I never followed her much before, but thanks to YFG I'll be watching her a lot more now and encouraging as many others as I can to do the same.
The misogynist obsessives are her best recruiting officers.
Yup, plenty of baggage. What I don't understand is people attacking anyone who supports any issue of hers and assuming they are all in on everything else.

This absolutely astonishes me in pure naivety and stupidity.

What kind of unthinking moron is this black and white?

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Agreed, of course, what should she focus on? There is so much going on.

Maybe Immigration is one, as for the others? Maybe corruption on politics.

She has devoted her adult life of cleaning up the culture of corruption in Ireland, so we can take it that she will continue to do so. Perhaps she could focus on the monetary corruption behind mass immigration - follow the money. Cui bono?

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Yup, plenty of baggage. What I don't understand is people attacking anyone who supports any issue of hers and assuming they are all in on everything else.

This absolutely astonishes me in pure naivety and stupidity.

What kind of unthinking moron is this black and white?
The low IQ arrogantly self righteous, ignorant brigade.

Top Bottom