Is Extreme Feminism a kind of Paedophilia?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

We've all heard the stories of middle aged European women going into the Calais Jungle and having sex with the supposed "children." But, that got me thinking that perhaps all of today's Feminism is really a kind of pedophilia. Our Feminists today, such as Ruth Coppinger et al, are marrying brown skinned men -mostly Muslims - and then spending their careers working against white men. Could thid be really be nothing other than an escape from adult relationships? They have sex with men that they consider below them, i.e. men that they consider infants - in an effort to avoid adult relationships with white men who would be their equal. I think this is the case. Feminists are now so ashamed of their bodies and so ashamed of their sexual functioning - that they can only reveal it before what they consider children.

No it’s not
Nothing wrong with the lady’s having a bit of fresh
Those poor lads are new to this part of the world and may need to be shown what right ladies are into

No it’s not
Nothing wrong with the lady’s having a bit of fresh
Those poor lads are new to this part of the world and may need to be shown what right ladies are into
Best to go back to Africa. They're probably even more likely to catch a disease of these West Brit trollops than back when they were in the jungle. I've never actually met a blue haired degenerate type that wasn't a dirty disgrace who's numbers would give the toilet traders a run for their money.

Best to go back to Africa. They're probably even more likely to catch a disease of these West Brit trollops than back when they were in the jungle. I've never actually met a blue haired degenerate type that wasn't a dirty disgrace who's numbers would give the toilet traders a run for their money.
No hose pipe ban for those ladies
And fair play to them
The worms will be long enough going in and out of it

Met professor feminist types in '77.told Female social worker mother of a friend that she shouldn't associate with her son or his male friends.German "right on" exchange student 16 year old visited one summer and the same prof was in her knickers quicksticks.

Met professor feminist types in '77.told Female social worker mother of a friend that she shouldn't associate with her son or his male friends.German "right on" exchange student 16 year old visited one summer and the same prof was in her knickers quicksticks.
Did you get to watch?
And if not, it’s hearsay

Top Bottom