Is Ashkenazi Jewry part of the "West"/European Civilization?

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Recently I nearly got into a fight with a "conservative" Catholic lady who I must admit I am not entirely fond of but my husband is good friends with her husband so I act friendly towards her who invited herself around for tea and cakes one afternoon. She was rather startled that I was wearing a "Free Palestine" alongside my poppy and I explained to her that one of the reasons that I wear the Poppy (which I realize is controversial here) was to mourn the partisans of the so-called "British-Arab Underground" who seeing the absolute sadistic savagery of the Zionist terror gangs allied with the Feyadeen against the brutality of the Zionist colonists secretly and illegally to ensure something of a fair fight at least. She changed to subject.

However she than decided to return to it and started going on about how the Palestinians were Muslims and that Israel is part of the West and the Palestinians want to commit genocide and that therefore because of the Shoah had killed so many Jews we have a duty to support our Western brothers and sisters who are defending Judeo-Christian civilization in the Middle East. After all that I felt like ejecting her from lair as a pollution however a disciplined Catholic I calmly showed her both Hamas charters showing that Hamas does not want to Shoah the Jews and the naughty things in the first Hamas charter were very similar to things that some British Catholics said about Jews prior to World War II, and she wouldn't want their wholesale murder and their lands appropriated now would see? Than I pointed out to her that very many Jews rightly object to the phrase "Judeo-Christian" (actually one decent defense of the term I have read was by Rabbi Daniel Boyarin- however his complex definitions of Judaism would be rejected by most Jews, and anyway this lady had never even heard of the Talmud so I wasn't going to go there with her). She replied that "Saint" John Paul II (I don't regard him as a Saint) used the term and that Jews loved him.

Things than went from bad to worse. I gave her than an incredibly restrained and edited version of my views on Pope John Paul II. She than went into full rant mode and said she couldn't accept anything I said before because clearly I must be unhinged if I wasn't head over heels about old JP II. Finally I rose and put the kettle on- enquiring whether she would like some more tea at which point she caught herself on and changed the subject again. After about another fifteen minutes she thankfully made her excuses and left. After she had gone I went upstairs to the bedroom and putting my hands on face collapsed unto the bed- I lay there for about a minute until I had calmed down.

The fact is though that this lady is very much representative of bourgeois "Conservatives" upon these Isles in nearly all respects including her attitudes towards both Jews, Rabbinic Judaism and Zionist colonialism.

Tadgh Gaelach doesn't want any large number of Semites- and he counts Ashkenazi Jews as Semites, which is in itself debatable. That is one position. The problem here is that I used to have a email friendship with a member of Balad which is an "Arab Israeli" (though it contains some Jews- this lad's father was a Moroccan Jew but a Communist of some description so not your average Palestinian Jew) Left Arabic speaking peoples Nationalist Party which the Zionists really hate and are always attempting to ban (I don't know why they bother given how "Arab Israelis" and their Parties are completely shut out of the main political discourse over there and are only there basically for show). Tadgh doesn't want Semites in significant numbers in Europe- well this lad wanted each and every of the Ashkenazim out not just of Palestine but the Levant as a whole. He would say that Levantines probably don't belong in Europe but that the Ashkenazim definitely do not belong in the Middle East where all they have done since they started arriving is cause more and more trouble.

Ben Gurion after all once famously said in public:

""We do not want Israelis to become Arabs. We are bound by duty to fight against the spirit of the Levant that corrupts individuals and society."

Last edited:
P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
Recently I nearly got into a fight with a "conservative" Catholic lady who I must admit I am not entirely fond of but my husband is good friends with her husband so I act friendly towards her who invited herself around for tea and cakes one afternoon. She was rather startled that I was wearing a "Free Palestine" alongside my poppy and I explained to her that one of the reasons that I wear the Poppy (which I realize is controversial here) was to mourn the partisans of the so-called "British-Arab Underground" who seeing the absolute sadistic savagery of the Zionist terror gangs allied with the Feyadeen against the brutality of the Zionist colonists secretly and illegally to ensure something of a fair fight at least. She changed to subject.

However she than decided to return to it and started going on about how the Palestinians were Muslims and that Israel is part of the West and the Palestinians want to commit genocide and that therefore because of the Shoah had killed so many Jews we have a duty to support our Western brothers and sisters who are defending Judeo-Christian civilization in the Middle East. After all that I felt like ejecting her from lair as a pollution however a disciplined Catholic I calmly showed her both Hamas charters showing that Hamas does not want to Shoah the Jews and the naughty things in the first Hamas charter were very similar to things that some British Catholics said about Jews prior to World War II, and she wouldn't want their wholesale murder and their lands appropriated now would see? Than I pointed out to her that very many Jews rightly object to the phrase "Judeo-Christian" (actually one decent defense of the term I have read was by Rabbi Daniel Boyarin- however his complex definitions of Judaism would be rejected by most Jews, and anyway this lady had never even heard of the Talmud so I wasn't going to go there with her). She replied that "Saint" John Paul II (I don't regard him as a Saint) used the term and that Jews loved him.

Things than went from bad to worse. I gave her than an incredibly restrained and edited version of my views on Pope John Paul II. She than went into full rant mode and said she couldn't accept anything I said before because clearly I must be unhinged if I wasn't head over heels about old JP II. Finally I rose and put the kettle on- enquiring whether she would like some more tea at which point she caught herself on and changed the subject again. After about another fifteen minutes she thankfully made her excuses and left. After she had gone I went upstairs to the bedroom and putting my hands on face collapsed unto the bed- I lay there for about a minute until I had calmed down.

The fact is though that this lady is very much representative of bourgeois "Conservatives" upon these Isles in nearly all respects including her attitudes towards both Jews, Rabbinic Judaism and Zionist colonialism.

Tadgh Gaelach doesn't want any large number of Semites- and he counts Ashkenazi Jews as Semites, which is in itself debatable. That is one position. The problem here is that I used to have a email friendship with a member of Balad which is an "Arab Israeli" (though it contains some Jews- this lad's father was a Moroccan Jew but a Communist of some description so not your average Palestinian Jew) Left Arabic speaking peoples Nationalist Party which the Zionists really hate and are always attempting to ban (I don't know why they bother given how "Arab Israelis" and their Parties are completely shut out of the main political discourse over there and are only there basically for show). Tadgh doesn't want Semites in significant numbers in Europe- well this lad wanted each and every of the Ashkenazim out not just of Palestine but the Levant as a whole. He would say that Levantines probably don't belong in Europe but that the Ashkenazim definitely do not belong in the Middle East where all they have done since they started arriving is cause more and more trouble.

Ben Gurion after all once famously said in public:

""We do not want Israelis to become Arabs. We are bound by duty to fight against the spirit of the Levant that corrupts individuals and society."
I'd love to call around for tea and scones.

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
Bolshevism & zionism are jewish revolutionary systems.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Alexander Solzhenisten is the man to brush away the myths of the Russian revolution. It was the jewish take-over of Russia to him.

Actually, the Bolsheviks saved Russia from Jewish finance, which was taking everything over in the early 1900s. As Solzenitzen admits himself, it was the Tsars that allowed Jews into Russia in their millions - and let them run riot. The Tsars and the ruling class were happy to allow the Jews to rob the Russian people - as long as they got a cut of the action themselves. Yeltsin returned to that old ignoble tradition in the 1990s. Putin managed to curb the Jews a little bit - which is the real reason the Western elites, i.e. Jews and their running dogs, hate him.

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
Actually, the Bolsheviks saved Russia from Jewish finance, which was taking everything over in the early 1900s. As Solzenitzen admits himself, it was the Tsars that allowed Jews into Russia in their millions - and let them run riot. The Tsars and the ruling class was happy to allow the Jews to rob the Russian people - as long as they got a cut of the action themselves.
The Bolsheviks WERE the agents of Jewish finance.

Top Bottom