Is Anarchy Dead?

Threads
Stupidity would be a better description! Leo is now putting it up to the medical profession! What a fool. Maybe those bold nurses and doctors in the Antipodes are not finding the free air ticket particularly enticing...

Threads
Stupidity would be a better description! Leo is now putting it up to the medical profession! What a fool. Maybe those bold nurses and doctors in the Antipodes are not finding the free air ticket particularly enticing...
I am no fan of the Irish Taoiseach but he is correct about the health service.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
Over the years I've flirted with the idea of anarchy.Admiring the high utopian ideals of some but not liking destructive people.There was a time when anarchists where strong .I do think that people need governing,when all is said and done.So is there any hope for anarchy or ,as I think,is it dead?
I think most Anarchists are completely delusional in that they want to have a high-tech mass society without centralized authority which is I believe something completely impossible. The "Green Anarchists" or the "National Anarchists" who believe instead in a low tech society of basically tribal groupings are another thing- I do find myself attracted to their vision however transitioning to it from where we are would be an extremely difficult task.

OP
OP
Plasticpaddy
Threads
When I looked up Anarchy Anarchists Ireland,I see it has some history but there doesn't seem to be much happening,with Anarchy in Ireland,these days.

Threads
Look up Anarcho Tyranny,, it goes a long way to explain some of the criminal behaviour of our politicians, soft on crime , mass third world immigration, State sponsored Thought police, giving the wasters like Feminazis and libtards control of universities and public broadcasting,,

Anarcho-tyranny - Metapedia

The Met have 900 officers enforcing "Hate and Offensive" crimes but London is now the murder capital of Europe ?? who's the Mayor again ??
What a joke,,

OP
OP
Plasticpaddy
Threads
Look up Anarcho Tyranny,, it goes a long way to explain some of the criminal behaviour of our politicians, soft on crime , mass third world immigration, State sponsored Thought police, giving the wasters like Feminazis and libtards control of universities and public broadcasting,,

Anarcho-tyranny - Metapedia

The Met have 900 officers enforcing "Hate and Offensive" crimes but London is now the murder capital of Europe ?? who's the Mayor again ??
What a joke,,
An interesting read,with UK citizens being told that burglaries wont be investigated,the government can't afford it ,lack of police and all that yakkity yak.In London criminal gangs spread terror and young males are killing each other nearly every day,and all over ,in British towns and cities.A man in London of 98 is almost battered to death in a burglary,in an area of London where burglary is frequent.No guns for the citizens in their own home.Plenty of resources and armed police for the Royalty and other very important people.The commoners can go away and die.Pity the Sex Pistols hadn't heard of Anarcho Tyranny.They could have changed their lyrics.I do wonder how long it can go on like this before people snap.

Top Bottom