Is Anarchy Dead?

Threads
Over the years I've flirted with the idea of anarchy.Admiring the high utopian ideals of some but not liking destructive people.There was a time when anarchists where strong .I do think that people need governing,when all is said and done.So is there any hope for anarchy or ,as I think,is it dead?

2pacs

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Oh its dead alright, the closes you will get is from the lefties but those antifa retards would piss themselves as soon as real men approached them.

Sadly the Millennials have gone soft.

jpc

PI Member
Threads
Oh its dead alright, the closes you will get is from the lefties but those antifa retards would piss themselves as soon as real men approached them.

Sadly the Millennials have gone soft.
Yeah it's like those historical society reenactments for liberal arts degree types.
Go home for tea after putting it up to the man.
Plan the next outing in the SU.

Threads
Over the years I've flirted with the idea of anarchy.Admiring the high utopian ideals of some but not liking destructive people.There was a time when anarchists where strong .I do think that people need governing,when all is said and done.So is there any hope for anarchy or ,as I think,is it dead?
Seems to be, I flirted with it some time back but apart from your thread have not seen it mentioned in ages...

OP
OP
Plasticpaddy
Threads
I suppose I'm almost nostalgic for the old genuine anarchists.Suppose anarchy's strongest time was in the Spanish civil war.When I tell people my cunning plan,to abolish money,they think I'm proposing anarchy.I have moved on from that though.For that to happen we'd need the opposite,a world government and parliament.I think it must be almost impossible to be a committed,genuine anarchist these days.After all we are all watched and so easy to track.Anyone out there that really believes in anarchy or knows real anarchists,with a workable plan?

Threads
I suppose I'm almost nostalgic for the old genuine anarchists.Suppose anarchy's strongest time was in the Spanish civil war.When I tell people my cunning plan,to abolish money,they think I'm proposing anarchy.I have moved on from that though.For that to happen we'd need the opposite,a world government and parliament.I think it must be almost impossible to be a committed,genuine anarchist these days.After all we are all watched and so easy to track.Anyone out there that really believes in anarchy or knows real anarchists,with a workable plan?
World's changed, all fake news, fake boobs and fake personas...good will come out of it...I hope :cool:

OP
OP
Plasticpaddy
Threads
Anarchy has taken many forms from out and out violent nihilism to the peaceful Leo Tolstoy who was called a Christian anarchist.I suppose psychopathic dictators are self serving anarchists in the guise of government.Criminals and gangsters are a type of anarchy too,I suppose.

Threads
Dáil Éireann is a fine modern example of anarchy at work in every sphere.

Top Bottom