Is America about to enter a civil war?

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Thanks ,but I'd rather you go and have a nice beer,CHEERS!
Elections are more frequent than me having a beer. I was actually in town yesterday and I did not see any activity at all. I was not in otherwise since Tuesday but my understanding is there was a large match Wednesday with at most a liquor store damaged and that has been it. But rest assured, if there is trouble, ye will get pictures from me. The Patriots are playing Seattle tonight, that is the focus today imo

Newyorker

Political Irish
Hmm, someone is clearly busing the protesters in.

Blocks and blocks of protester buses caught on camera for todays protest in Chicago Lots of buses in Chicago for todays protests. 5 blocks long filled on both sides of the street.

View: https://youtu.be/2OVHb-zc4Lw

100 buses at 50 a bus equals 5,000 protesters. 5,000 protesters at $1500/head equals $7.5 million spent. George Soros funded.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Hmm, someone is clearly busing the protesters in.

Blocks and blocks of protester buses caught on camera for todays protest in Chicago Lots of buses in Chicago for todays protests. 5 blocks long filled on both sides of the street.

View: https://youtu.be/2OVHb-zc4Lw

100 buses at 50 a bus equals 5,000 protesters. 5,000 protesters at $1500/head equals $7.5 million spent. George Soros funded.
If this is true and Soros is organising and paying these protestors then surely the likes of Project Veritas Action will slip in a few undercovers who can expose it all?

It'd be easy given the amount of people involved.

Newyorker

Political Irish
Came across this video, it shows an armed left wing group that showed up at a Trump rally as a show of force.

When I see stuff like this I start to wonder where all this is heading.

Top Bottom