Is Alex Jones A Zionist Shill?

If ye ask Brother Nathanael he'd say yes :)
There's all kinds of everything written about him, from last time i looked at him, i thought he was ment to be connected to the original controlled opposition group, The John Birch Society.
Fuck knows, personally i think money is his goal, and he'll say anything to get it. He was correct about the water filters though, but for the wrong reasons, its the plastic you should be worried about. Broken clock etc...

Alex Jones is a disinformation plant who is hired to mix in some truthful conspiracy tidbits
with a bunch of wacky shit like the lizard stuff and the UFO stuff.

The object of the game is to associate things that are actual conspiracies with the really nutty crap
and really nutty people like Alex Jones or David Icke who do not have any credibility

This means that every time you mention, say, 9/11, your average punter instantly associates the topic with Alex Jones or David Icke
and immediately closes their mind to any further information, no matter how interesting and backed by evidence it may be.

Guys like Jones and Icke are likely on a government payroll and they get book deals to ensure their prominence in the market of ideas
amongst those who remain undecided about whether they trust their government and media versions of events.

They are a key node in the information warfare strategy of the US government and they are not to be trusted.

Last edited:

I don't believe he's a hustler from head to toe in fairness to the guy. But if you find yourself trying to tease out where the hustler ends and where the sincerity starts on a given individual, then take the stuff that he says with a crate of salt by your side.

He's also got an influx of staff from the RebelMedia melt-down. These are mostly ultra-Zionist, alt-lite types. So that and cornering the niche as a Trump groupie is going to see whatever anti-Zionism he expressed retired to the attic.
Very like Jim Baker and Ian Paisley Mor than (who was trained by Baptists and was much more a Baptist than a Presbyterian in very many ways).

Jones's defence of Milo disgusted me, but quite apart from child abuse stuff that would freak out any parent, you would think that Milo's trashy and effeminate carry on would be the type of thing that would naturally repulse and disgust any "Down Home Boy". That was when I started suspecting seriously that it was all principally about $$$ for Alex Jones.

Alex Jones is a disinformation plant who is hired to mix in some truthful conspiracy tidbits
with a bunch of wacky shit like the lizard stuff and the UFO stuff.

The object of the game is to associate things that are actual conspiracies with the really nutty crap
and really nutty people like Alex Jones or David Icke who do not have any credibility

This means that every time you mention, say, 9/11, your average punter instantly associates the topic with Alex Jones or David Icke
and immediately closes their mind to any further information, no mater how interesting and backed by evidence it may be.

Guys like Jones and Icke are likely on a government payroll and they get book deals to ensure their prominence in the market of ideas
amongst those who remain undecided about whether they trust their government and media versions of events.

They are a key node in the information warfare strategy of the US government and they are not to be trusted.
There is plenty of evidence he is on the CIA payroll and has been for decades. I'm not sure if I believe that or not, what I do know is the OP is correct he is 100% a Zionist shill. Even on a basic level his ex wife is Jewish, his kids are Jewish and his new 2nd wife is Jewish. He blames the actions of Israel on the Saudis , ISIS or anyone else other than Israel. Jones once said he doesn't care if the US becomes 90% brown as long as they have guns and liberty

Jones is a disinfo agent. If he was for real do people really believe he would be allowed on Youtube preaching to millions daily ?

Very like Jim Baker and Ian Paisley Mor than (who was trained by Baptists and was much more a Baptist than a Presbyterian in very many ways).

Jones's defence of Milo disgusted me, but quite apart from child abuse stuff that would freak out any parent, you would think that Milo's trashy and effeminate carry on would be the type of thing that would naturally repulse and disgust any "Down Home Boy". That was when I started suspecting seriously that it was all principally about $$$ for Alex Jones.
Jones is doin' his thing and then without warning a burlesque show of his branded health products starts merrily dancing across the screen with one of Jones' super-serious reporters doing a slightly embarrassed voice-over as to how it's changed their life, lol.

And the glee that Jones had with this Vegas business. He knew he'd be the go-to guy in duh conspiracy community and he's very obviously reveling in all the attention he's getting.

Even the land of the infomercial has gotta find this carry on too much to bear.

Jones is doin' his thing and then without warning a burlesque show of his branded health products starts merrily dancing across the screen with one of Jones' super-serious reporters doing a slightly embarrassed voice-over as to how it's changed their life, lol.

And the glee that Jones had with this Vegas business. He knew he'd be the go-to guy in duh conspiracy community and he's very obviously reveling in all the attention he's getting.

Even the land of the infomercial has gotta find this carry on too much to bear.
All Yanks, or nearly all, will grab at opportunities to make money when they can in a manner that Europeans find vulgar. That is one thing. So I put up with all the crap about up-dated versions of snake oil, etc. Actually the type of character who used to preach "revivals" at carnivals in Pre-WW II America often used to sell dodgy cures (such as snake oil) as well. I could put up with exhibitionism as well because after all he is a Yank and what can you expect? However I did think that there was a sincere core to what he was doing. After the Milo stuff though I had to say to myself that at least at the moment he is just in it for money almost solely.

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
The thing is, if he's in it for the money then why would he not highlight Israel's influence on US foreign policy? Doing so won't lose him viewers. If anything it would get him more as he'd seem more credible.

He never does it though. Everything is blamed on Globalists and the deep state, and leftists...

He rarely even mentions the Neocons from what I can gather. Hence no other conclusion can be drawn other than that he is a Zionist Shill, and as Godsdog said most likely on the CIA payroll.

The thing is, if he's in it for the money then why would he not highlight Israel's influence on US foreign policy? Doing so won't lose him viewers. If anything it would get him more as he'd seem more credible.

He never does it though. Everything is blamed on Globalists and the deep state, and leftists...

He rarely even mentions the Neocons from what I can gather. Hence no other conclusion can be drawn other than that he is a Zionist Shill, and as Godsdog said most likely on the CIA payroll.
He used to at least to a certain degree. Eric Jon Phelps is an actual Zionist agent. Here is Alex and Texe Marrs (Young Dan is a fan of his brother who passed away recently) discussing this about yer man. As I said Alex Jones has changed a lot over the last two or three years to make himself more acceptable to mainstream Conservatives.

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
He used to at least to a certain degree. Eric Jon Phelps is an actual Zionist agent. Here is Alex and Texe Marrs (Young Dan is a fan of his brother who passed away recently) discussing this about yer man. As I said Alex Jones has changed a lot over the last two or three years to make himself more acceptable to mainstream Conservatives.

I'll have a look at that later, Swords.

Cheers.

That argument can be made the other way around. If he wanted to continue to make money he definitely wouldn't highlight Israel or the neocohens etc.., dont mess with the actual people in power of you'll get kicked off youtube, etc.. Blaming the Illuminati, globalists, deep state is the same as blaming the boogie man. Hes not actually targeting anyone.

There are many many alex jones exposed, is a shill sites ive seen, Alex Jones Exposed and maybe because hes so involved with jews that this is the reason he wouldnt say anything against Israel,

but yes you would expect the intelligence services to be buying/infiltrating the news/media like they do Operation Mockingbird - Wikipedia
so maybe hs is purely coming connected there

but I do not know what his personal motives are, but he does try to flog a lot of shitty products to people.

Eric Jon Phelps claims that Alex Jones is a Jesuit agent!

Ive seen this before jesuit/facist stuff before and had to tune out. Again if true, is it the same as if he was john birch/cia etc.. and he is there to spread division and half truths.

Otherwise is it this rabbit hole The CIA and the Vatican's Intelligence Apparatus , The Mafia, The CIA, And The Vatican's Intelligence Apparatus , aangirfan: CIA TO CHOOSE NEXT POPE?