Is Alex Jones A Zionist Shill?

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
I must say I don't watch his channel as to me he just comes across as someone looking to sensationalize current events in order to get hits on his channel.

I've read however that even though he covers events in the Middle East; specifically what the US gets up to in the Middle East, he never criticizes Israel, and he rarely mentions the massive influence of the Israel lobby on US foreign policy.

I find this odd as he never seems to accept the validity of the mainstream media's interpretation of events, and whether his own analysis is right or wrong he always delves deeper to try to find out what's really going on. At least that's what he says he does...

Yet he doesn't seem to find the obvious when it comes to Israel's influence. No mention to my knowledge that Israel was behind the Iraq war. No mention of AIPAC and Israel's desperation to remove Assad, and now that Trump is about to abandon the Iranian nuclear deal it appears Jones has not been reporting the obvious reason: Israel.

So, I ask why? Is he yet another Zionist Shill posing as some kind of truthseeker?

I think he's more an Alex Jones shill, than a Zionist shill if you want to nail it down.

"His man" Trump has gotten into the White House and he's harvesting that and if you want to harvest that then anti-Zionism is a no-no.

He has done bits n' bobs on anti-Zionism in the past and even had guests that included Farrakhan and Duke. He got on well with Farrakhan for example.

No. I started listening to him in my teens and I have noticed that over the last say two or three years he has incredibly toned down what he says, maybe this is a sign of maturity but I think it is more likely that he realized that he had built up enough of a "fan base" to break into the mainstream and it comes down to good old greed. As I said before I am of the opinion that Pastoral Letters should be struck from the Bible HOWEVER money if not root of all evil is most certainly at the root of a lot of them.

I think he's more an Alex Jones shill, than a Zionist shill if you want to nail it down.

"His man" Trump has gotten into the White House and he's harvesting that and if you want to harvest that then anti-Zionism is a no-no.

He has done bits n' bobs on anti-Zionism in the past and even had guests that included Farrakhan and Duke. He got on well with Farrakhan for example.
It was clear though that he was more than a little intimidated by Farrakhan. Usually Alex Jones like to project "being the boss" in his interviews but he wasn't doing that there. It was also clear that Farrakhan was talking down to him.

Well, to my mind if he omits the nefarious influence of Israel on US foreign policy because he wants to be more acceptable to the mainstream then he is a Zionist Shill, and a fraud.
I do hear his vitality cream is a very good buy. I'm even thinkin' a buyin' a crate full of it myself so as to make a mint as his Irish distributor.

Duke completely trashed him in that interview which was effectively a debate, the thing is that I think the position that Jones took in it was the essentially correct one (you cannot blame everything on the Jews) however Duke had prepared his notes extremely well and is clearly of far greater intelligence than Jones is. Jones took the debate down from his website I think because it kind of really showed him up. Jones reminds of me one of these self-appointed "Pastors" that you both Ulster and the United States, and to a lesser extent in Wales and South Africa- both in the way he goes off in rants and in the way that you cannot help wondering about his sincerity a lot of the time without ever getting to certainty that they are an out right fraud. When I watch him a lot of the time I cannot help but think I'm being preached to in some "tin roof chapel".

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Well, to my mind if he omits the nefarious influence of Israel on US foreign policy because he wants to be more acceptable to the mainstream then he is a Zionist Shill, and a fraud.

His wife is a Jewess, so no doubt she influences his attitude to Zionism.

Jones has had a nasty divorce from his missus in which his own advocate basically said he was a LARPer and the exploding radio host persona isn't the real McCoy. What a surprise that is, eh?

I don't believe he's a hustler from head to toe in fairness to the guy. But if you find yourself trying to tease out where the hustler ends and where the sincerity starts on a given individual, then take the stuff that he says with a crate of salt by your side.

He's also got an influx of staff from the RebelMedia melt-down. These are mostly ultra-Zionist, alt-lite types. So that and cornering the niche as a Trump groupie is going to see whatever anti-Zionism he expressed retired to the attic.

Last edited: