Irish womens Soccer Team to take the Knee

More gaslighting. Does anyone actually watch women's soccer anyway? Except for journal dot eye yee staff.
I was forced to watch the BBC on holidays recently. They actually have a female Match of the Day now, and seemed to generally be going out of their way to force female football on their viewers.

Last edited:

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
I was forced to watch the BBC on holidays recently. They actually have a female Match of the Day now, and seemed to generally be going out of their way to force female football on their viewers.
Virtually no one is watching.

Perhaps people should go down on two knees for all the People of all Shades Murdered by Black Men between the age of 16 and 40. Murderers from this group make up 6% of the America Population while Committing 50% of American Murders ~ ~ ~ Now that is something to get on your knees about ! ! !

Ha that was probably gary lineker you saw, but I can see how you could mistake him for being a woman. He certainly has no masculinity about him.

Top Bottom