• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Irish times front page photos of "Covid victims"

jpc

PI Member
He

Andreas Kalcker is a Biophycist. The official medical council in Ecuador undertook rigorous testing of the use of low dose chlorine dioxide as it is cheap and the country had been hit by a bad strain of covid. After undergoing rigorous testing following the legally required procedure many people were cured of covid. The medical council proceeded to legalise chlorine dioxide to be used following medical advice in Ecuador. The testimony of many people from Ecuador who were cured and who felt obliged to share their story to prevent people suffering needlessly due to covid is online on various bitchute videos. This information is being censored by big pharma as it would damage their profits.
When they use it.
It's as a surface agent.
On tables walls handle's etc?
Not taken internally as that doesn't sound good.

jpc

PI Member
I wonder will Fintan o Toole unleash an angry polemic with the outrage turned to 11.
On those Montrose luvvies who ignored the Covid level 5 restrictions?

Charlottesweb

PI Member
For serious cases he suggests using it intravenously. Its bleach. What happened when trump made that remark about injecting disinfectant?

This stuff is a form of bleach and should not be ingested. Its been pushed by quacks for years as a cure all. Its not a cure for anything . It can be used to disinfect things but such sunstances are poisonous when ingested.

Genuinely, this stuff is dangerous.

Rose

PI Member
For serious cases he suggests using it intravenously. Its bleach. What happened when trump made that remark about injecting disinfectant?

This stuff is a form of bleach and should not be ingested. Its been pushed by quacks for years as a cure all. Its not a cure for anything . It can be used to disinfect things but such sunstances are poisonous when ingested.

You are a paid disinformation agent. The government of Ecuador has done clinical trials and legally sanctioned it as they have saved thousands of people. Thousands of these people are giving their testimonies for free online. Noone is trying to profit from this. The science is shared here. What are you the grim reaper? Who would people believe thousands of people sharing their testimonies who were cured or a rude poster who has no knowledge and has admitted that they lie constantly on this site?. Let the people decide for themselves after studying the information from the clinical trials and the scientific background to these studies available at this site.. You have no scientific knowledge as you don't know what bleach is. All you do is lie at least you admitetd in a previous post on this thread that you are a liar. Sodium hypochlorite which is bleach is not in this treatment. . Coronavirus Special Information for Physicians and Researchers - Andreas Kalcker

Last edited:

Champ

PI Member
All deaths are sad. Full stop. There is something not quite right with you if you believe the death of the elderly is less impactful because there is an economic gain to be had due to the deceased no longer requiring healthcare and / or the prospect of an inheritance. I will give uou the benefit of the doubt here and say you are simply trying too hard to back up your point.
I don't want to labour the point given your admission in another post but I don't agree that all deaths are sad. Although I don't agree with euthanasia, death can be a release. Where a person dies alone without family or friends there is no one sad about the death. For Christians death is the beginning of a new life with God. To me anyway the death of a child or a death by suicide are so much more impactful than the death of an older person from natural causes.

Rose

PI Member
I don't want to labour the point given your admission in another post but I don't agree that all deaths are sad. Although I don't agree with euthanasia, death can be a release. Where a person dies alone without family or friends there is no one sad about the death. For Christians death is the beginning of a new life with God. To me anyway the death of a child or a death by suicide are so much more impactful than the death of an older person from natural causes.
It is sad that people are being kept in the dark hoodwinked into taking an MRNA vaccine whose adverse reactions are unknown forced to inject genetically modified organisms into people including childrens veins due to the perpetuation of a virus stemming from a bat which is treatable. I couldn't in conscience be a part of the promotion of this injustice.

Champ

PI Member

Isn't the chlorine in a swimming pool something similar? If a child can ingest a mouthful of that there's probably more likelihood that it's safe than an untried and untested vaccine.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
You are a paid disinformation agent. The government of Ecuador has done clinical trials and legally sanctioned it as they have saved thousands of people. Thousands of these people are giving their testimonies for free online. Noone is trying to profit from this. The science is shared here. What are you the grim reaper? Who would people believe thousands of people sharing their testimonies who were cured or a rude poster who has no knowledge and has admitted that they lie constantly on this site?. Let the people decide for themselves after studying the information from the clinical trials and the scientific background to these studies available at this site.. You have no scientific knowledge as you don't know what bleach is. All you do is lie at least you admitetd in a previous post on this thread that you are a liar. Sodium hypochlorite which is bleach is not in this treatment. . Coronavirus Special Information for Physicians and Researchers - Andreas Kalcker
Is there a link to one of these studies? You have provided links to the site of inventor of this product. The links on his site dont seem to be relevant however. There dont seem to be any studies on the efficacy of this toxic substance on covid 19 in vivo.

I admitted i lie constantly on this site? When did i say this or are you simply imagining things ?

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Isn't the chlorine in a swimming pool something similar? If a child can ingest a mouthful of that there's probably more likelihood that it's safe than an untried and untested vaccine.

Yes, its similar stuff in very very low concentrations. This chap suggests drinking it in increasing concentrations dependent on severity of the disease as well as intravenously for the most severe cases. It seems the logic is that bleach kills virusses and bacteria on surfaces etc, so it makes sense to introduce it into the body. Trump got ridiculed big time for that suggestion and rightly so.

Top Bottom