Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Irish Times almost surpassed by Liberal.ie on FB.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Britain First has a bigger social footprint that the Tories etc. But that is all it, and its cat memes, have.

OP
E

El Chaval.

PI Member
Britain First has a bigger social footprint that the Tories etc. But that is all it, and its cat memes, have.
Its extremely important.
Its about influence, information and knowledge.
Its what led to Brexit and Trump.
which is why the left is intent on shutting down free speech

R

Retired Member

Non Registered Member
Isn't he Cora Sherlock's brother? Surely the PLC should invest into it and create something proper from it. Not as if they're up to anything particularly useful now anyway after the referendum.
Just because it’s run by Sherlock’s. Brother doesn’t necessarily mean it’s PLC. I am not my brothers keeper comes to play here.
I’d happily pay a monthly subscription to theliberal.ie

R

Retired Member

Non Registered Member
The Dame loses another sub.

This guy is super normie, despite his bio - "Contrarian" :rolleyes:, some failed FG wanker (unmarried 43 y/o) But he's had enough, or at least, has decided publicly announcing he will no longer pay for the IT is a good play.

How much longer can IT survive if "Radical Middle" :rolleyes: tossers like this dope have had enough?
He must have taken the red pill. And sees through the propaganda. Can anyone ask him which propaganda story pushed him over the edge?

DrPat2

PI Member
Holland, Boland, P0llak, claiming they are trapped a misogynistic terror dungeon that is the Ivory Times workspace. I hate to see what would actually satisfy these trio of unstable, hectoring loons.

That said, sharing a workspace with that notorious press lothario and all 'round babe magnet Fintoon O'Toole is probably enough to drive even the most barren of spinsters a bit scatty.
Don't forget the Una Doolally wan that started as a blogger.

OP
E

El Chaval.

PI Member
Did they even cover the Free Speech rally?
Or the candidates for the elections?
They could have exclusive interviews I imagine.

Top Bottom