Irish Times almost surpassed by Liberal.ie on FB.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Careful now...
I’m merely pointing out that ropes can be used to hang things from lampposts.
There are photos on the net showing such matters.

The election posters we see are merely fixed to the lampost with flimsy plastic ties.

Anglophile

PI Member
So the Irish Times is merely outwardly woke. What a surprise!!!

Newsroom at IT is a “Male-dominated environment which can be intimidating & disrespectful to women.”
Men preferred to cover main stories “enjoying career progression & ultimately better pay.”
They also dominate current affairs on national airwaves. Time for change.

Newsroom at IT is a “Male-dominated environment which can be intimidating & disrespectful to women.”
Men preferred to cover main stories “enjoying career progression & ultimately better pay.”
there must be lots of triggered feminists there ? waiting to find a reason to be outraged.

why dont they get a job in a newspaper in Sweden ?

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Holland, Boland, P0llak, claiming they are trapped a misogynistic terror dungeon that is the Ivory Times workspace. I hate to see what would actually satisfy these trio of unstable, hectoring loons.

That said, sharing a workspace with that notorious press lothario and all 'round babe magnet Fintoon O'Toole is probably enough to drive even the most barren of spinsters a bit scatty.

Storybud2

PI Member

You often hear the phrase about rags like the Irish Slimes that you wouldn't wipe your arse with them,, I seriously wouldn't ,,

I understand that even the sh1t out of my arse is above the low standard that the Irish Slimes sinks to every day,,

There is a genuine housing crisis for hard working /taxpaying 20 to 40 year olds IRISH NATIVE PEOPLE IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY and that fooking lying clown , our unelected abortion Taoiseach is giving away thousands of OUR free houses to the third world, letting hedge funds run riot on our
social welfare system by letting them snap up housing/apartments en masse on the cheap from the Scumbag banks etc,,

Varadkar, over time will be proven to be almost as bad a fooking disaster as Bertie,, this is happening since that fooking
clown slithered into the office,,,

The one thing Bertie and Vlad have in common is their desire for third world population replacement in Ireland at the IRish taxpayers
expense,, that is a 100% PROVABLE FACT,,,

SCUM for leaders,, utter traitorous SCUM,,, Rebel Ireland , my arse,,, we let the worst of the worst run things, and includes the little
gimp toad in the Aras,,,

SenseofDoubt

PI Member
Holland, Boland, P0llak, claiming they are trapped a misogynistic terror dungeon that is the Ivory Times workspace. I hate to see what would actually satisfy these trio of unstable, hectoring loons.

That said, sharing a workspace with that notorious press lothario and all 'round babe magnet Fintoon O'Toole is probably enough to drive even the most barren of spinsters a bit scatty.

Think of the horror, the horror the males must experience on a daily basis having to share office space with those harridans
Early retirement anyone? Bet you Fintan is one of the girls. Super woke. There is no one as woke as Fintan. No one has ever being as woke as Fintan.

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
The Dame loses another sub.

This guy is super normie, despite his bio - "Contrarian" :rolleyes:, some failed FG wanker (unmarried 43 y/o) But he's had enough, or at least, has decided publicly announcing he will no longer pay for the IT is a good play.

How much longer can IT survive if "Radical Middle" :rolleyes: tossers like this dope have had enough?

Top Bottom