• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

"Irish students against fascism" - a Burkean honey pot to expose the links between antifascism and civic society, journalism & politics

Irishman abroad

PI Member
The very very last place I'd expect to see it being commented on.
For some reason.
Or given the famous fact check.
Well it definitely wouldn't make it on to RTE. I was thinking the journal because of the age demographic not because of any remotely credible reporting

OP
Kershaw

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
Poster of the Year
The Burkean's Irish Antifa Project: NUIG Student Union Vice President/Welfare & Equality Officer Roisin Nic Lochlainn

Roisin Nic Lochlainn is the recently elected Vice President of NUIGSU, as well as their new Officer for Welfare & Equality. She was also the chairperson of Ógra Shin Féin’s branch in NUIG until relatively recently. It is unknown to this publication exactly when she left this position.

In a recorded phone call with a representative from @IrishAntifa, Vice President Nic Lochlainn admits to ‘milkshaking’ Justin Barrett, head of the National Party. The video recording of the ‘milkshaking’ can be found here.

When discussing the incident, Nic Lochlainn said: “oh my god it felt so good like, honestly, like, amazing”. It should also be noted that Nic Lochlainn had previously written articles espousing her belief that one should violently attack certain right wing actors, writing that you do not “debate fascists, you smash them.”

Vice President Nic Lochlainn goes on to ask our investigator if we “have many” students on our list of ‘far-right’ students. She then went on to ask “do you want me, and obviously whoever else you’re involved with, to send you on people as well?”

When asked about whether she or Ógra Shinn Féin in NUIG had contacts if “things got physical,” Ms. Nic Lochlainn answered in the affirmative. She stated she was happy to pass on names. She laughed about another anti-racist activist as being “all talk.”

continue reading here:

jpc

PI Member
The Burkean's Irish Antifa Project: NUIG Student Union Vice President/Welfare & Equality Officer Roisin Nic Lochlainn

Roisin Nic Lochlainn is the recently elected Vice President of NUIGSU, as well as their new Officer for Welfare & Equality. She was also the chairperson of Ógra Shin Féin’s branch in NUIG until relatively recently. It is unknown to this publication exactly when she left this position.

In a recorded phone call with a representative from @IrishAntifa, Vice President Nic Lochlainn admits to ‘milkshaking’ Justin Barrett, head of the National Party. The video recording of the ‘milkshaking’ can be found here.

When discussing the incident, Nic Lochlainn said: “oh my god it felt so good like, honestly, like, amazing”. It should also be noted that Nic Lochlainn had previously written articles espousing her belief that one should violently attack certain right wing actors, writing that you do not “debate fascists, you smash them.”

Vice President Nic Lochlainn goes on to ask our investigator if we “have many” students on our list of ‘far-right’ students. She then went on to ask “do you want me, and obviously whoever else you’re involved with, to send you on people as well?”

When asked about whether she or Ógra Shinn Féin in NUIG had contacts if “things got physical,” Ms. Nic Lochlainn answered in the affirmative. She stated she was happy to pass on names. She laughed about another anti-racist activist as being “all talk.”

continue reading here:

Nasty nasty little bullies.
Subbing out the thuggery.

blue velvet

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
I think the Burkean have more than made the case that antifa are the enforcers for the more respectable Irish establishment figures, especially in student politics.

Those scum who attacked people at the Dec 14th demo are the shock troops of the establishment.

blue velvet

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
So many of these parasites

Top Bottom