If you are not in the 1% then your line will not survive, your children if you have any, will not be economically able to have children and they will be happy not to have any because their mindset is now going to be entirely self centered. On my facebook for example there are many of my friends who have substituted a dog or two and that is their family.No kids

The 1% are actually going to be the real 99%. In a world of automation this number of people 80 million are sufficient easily to operate the system for the benefit of the real 1%, which will number about 1 million of the Elite.

This number, the Earth can sustain and huge areas will be emptied of people entirely.

It will be Utopia for the million, it will be survival for the 79 million. it will be adios for the 7900000000 useless eaters, that includes all you at the moment.
are u in the million or 79 million?

OP
OP
Atlantean Irish
He contrasted someone else's "Promise" with the alternative reality- I say that as an Enemy of the Ziomatrix.

Okay - we'll differ on our interpretations of what Pat said there & then.

Last year Telemachus (formerly from P.ie) e-mailed me a Vid of Pat allegedly "Red Pilling" people - it was more convincing than what you Uploaded but not ultimately convincing.

Seamus Traynor had a go at George Hook a few years ago about George being Pro Immigration & yapping about "Paul McGrath" etc - next thing George turns out to be Anti Immigration in the end....

Cheer up- don't let losers on the Alt Right turn you into Quentin Crisp :smilingimp:

I will entertain an answer to one point you raise merely because it is a point that must be addressed and it may be useful to other readers, but your credibility with me right now, is shot.

You are seriously mistaken if you think any of the mainstream media are anything but for mass-immigration. Do not get tricked into being grateful if one or two of them give you a scrap from the table of an utterance which seems like opposition to it. I have heard Hook's view, he voices concern and at times the opposition to unrestricted open-borders especially at the amount of Mohammadans who got in and committed rapes and terror atrocities. However and do not confuse and allow compromise toward these people - at every stage he qualifies his concern and apparent opposition by saying he agrees with multiculturalism and the radical amounts of non-Irish who were let in.

Get it into your head, these people have no problem with the amount of immigration which will see us, the Irish ethnic people as a minority in our own country. They never never will say they want us to remain as we are, or go back to the way it was in the 80's with a tiny trickle of foreigners coming in, they will repeat and I have heard Hook repeat it, that he does not oppose the mass global internationalisational multiculturalism of Ireland.

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
Your Credibility vanished when you misinterpreted PK- something which will do us no good, regardless of PK's personal Views.

I happen to know there are a small number of Journalists who support our Views.

Hook has repeatedly Oppossed Mass Immigration- whilst that is his personal View, like many other Journos, sometimes he sings the song to pick up the Cheque...

OP
OP
Atlantean Irish
We're not on P.ie.

The makers of that Vid are Alt Right Doomonger types- they are 80% correct on Analysis but they hype stuff up too.

Hyping up Pat Kenny's Narrations will not result in 1 single Deportation.

More change is coming, the Gaystapo & Ziomatrix will be defeated.
Describing the actual "on-the-record" phrases of a man who is clearly heard propounding his views of a "merged, one great Humanity etc" as hyped up - IS what is hyping up.

The more important point of the video is the text accompanying it - which outlines the whole context of the video. Something which you conveniently do not discuss or ignore. The point is, the media and their behaviour, their real views and their consistant proven actions towards any who oppose mass-immigration or multiculturalism, Pat Kenny and his words are merely an illustration of what the Irish media are about, that should be what you should be addressing.

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
You are carrying on like a Drama Queen.

He contrasted all that Flower Power with the Reality of our Society in which it doesn't work...

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
are u in the million or 79 million?
Are You in the Top One Percent of the World?

That is an interesting question. Of course I am in the 79 million if it is on a global basis but that is likely to be altered as the wealth based in the US is to be diminished to level the playing field.An economic contraction here would see a drastic reduction in US based wealth as a percentage of the global pie.

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
Describing the actual "on-the-record" phrases of a man who is clearly heard propounding his views of a "merged, one great Humanity etc" as hyped up - IS what is hyping up.

The more important point of the video is the text accompanying it - which outlines the whole context of the video. Something which you conveniently do not discuss or ignore. The point is, the media and their behaviour, their real views and their consistant proven actions towards any who oppose mass-immigration or multiculturalism, Pat Kenny and his words are merely an illustration of what the Irish media are about, that should be what you should be addressing.
Anyway- we can argue all Night about all that- what about this?

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I am going to watch the video now.The important thing is that people like Pat Kenny believes he is in the 79 million group. Obviously he knows he is not Elite.That is fine, he sees himself as surviving though and being part of what the soviets called The Apparatchiks

OP
OP
Atlantean Irish
'Servile'???:rolleyes:

Ye obviously haven't heard Eamonn Dunphy's podcasts - with his tongue up
Robert Fisk's arse like a complete bondslave and vassal!!!:smiley:
Yes as stated, our Western governments are servile.
The role of the media in general is typified and starkly exposed by Pat Kenny and his enunciation of "the promise" of the abolition of ethnic and racial differences and the melding together of a "one great humanity"

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Can somebody summarise Earnie's OP? I know he can be quite insightful but Jesus Christ, is he for fukking real? Couldn't he even bullet point it at least?

OP
OP
Atlantean Irish
I am going to watch the video now.The important thing is that people like Pat Kenny believes he is in the 79 million group. Obviously he knows he is not Elite.That is fine, he sees himself as surviving though and being part of what the soviets called The Apparatchiks
Hence I do not use the term "elite" rather "The world's super-rich 1%". They are in no way an elite, in any sense of the word even when describing an exclusive special few. They are the world's upper-tier scum.

Re: apparatchiks
This is an appropriate term. And in the more Irish vein and to what the Irish masses would more easily identify - lackey. Most of the proponents of globalism are relegated to lackey-status as has always been the way with tyrannical systems. Irish mainstream media, like all Western mainstream media are their mouthpieces and fulfill the role of keeping the masses ignorant, misinformed, and with their heads turned in a specific direction.

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
The role of the media in general is typified and starkly exposed by Pat Kenny and his enunciation of "the promise" of the abolition of ethnic and racial differences and the melding together of a "one great humanity"
Generally most of our Media are Subhuman but let's summarise Kenny: "In spite of the promise now we seem to have people being more aware of difference"- in other words the Concept has failed!

I'm a Technical kind of Bastard- because Kenny or the Media in general think or say 1 thing does not give the makers of that Video an alibi to spin facts & fiction together.

Last edited: