Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Irish Pubs reopening discussion thread

page61

PI Member
the guy is a P*****

page61

PI Member
Tim Martin has created many tens of thousands of jobs.
Exactly how many jobs have you created in your life..
Errr.. Thats like saying Westlife have sold thousands of records ..how many have you sold. ....a cornball argument

I dont like the british chain of pubs coming to Ireland ..give me a family run Irish pub anyday .

false flag

PI Member
Errr.. Thats like saying Westlife have sold thousands of records ..how many have you sold. ....a cornball argument

I dont like the british chain of pubs coming to Ireland ..give me a family run Irish pub anyday .

The family run pub will be different, for sure. But Wetherspoons is a great model too, well worth visiting on any trip to Britain, it's like the main living room of whichever town you're in, great buzz, great value, plus of course Tim Martin is Irish so we're supporting one of our own

OP
IrishJohn

IrishJohn

PI Member
The family run pub will be different, for sure. But Wetherspoons is a great model too, well worth visiting on any trip to Britain, it's like the main living room of whichever town you're in, great buzz, great value, plus of course Tim Martin is Irish so we're supporting one of our own

Any Wetherspoons pubs I've been in didn't even feel like real pubs.

Going to a Wetherspoon pub is like drinking in an airport lounge.

page61

PI Member
I havebeen in wetherspoons in the UK many a time . I'm not that keen on them .I suppose its different horses for different courses . I always thought they attracted a football type crowd.

Top Bottom