Irish Presidential Election 2018

Who will you be voting for in the Irish Presidential Election ?

• Michael D Higgins

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • Peter Casey

Votes: 36 29.3%
  • Liadh Ni Riada

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Sean Gallagher

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Gavin Duffy

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Joan Freeman

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Cant Vote/Wont Vote

Votes: 30 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Threads
Yeah, Gallagher trying to outsnowflake the Snowflake King despite his natural base being commerce-centric types who've had enough of Mickey D's Uncle Remus do-gooderism.

Duffy was at similar craic slurring on about how he's a little bit more "left wing" now that he's gotten older, lol.

Mickey Antoinette has this one at a canter. So much so that the old man is just trolling us now with the stupid stuff he and his election handlers are coming up with.

Bad dog

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads

I knew I was right about him lol. He'll make the Left wail, which is a nice victory in itself.
She would be happy if he hired a bus or bought a van? What's wrong with being very wealthy, he offered to work for free. The others need the wages and the pension.

Anyway. I think the norma one is Bunty.

Threads
I don't really care that Higgins gets back in - which is what will happen anyway. The votes are in on this one guys - he has it in the bag.

The Austrians have a silly snowflake green guy as President but they have a government that knows what to do.

It'd be hilarious sending this little snowflake type all this ballsy legislation and big cuts to his own household purse. Popular stuff that he'd have to sign.

Of course, I won't be voting myself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom