Irish Politics Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

valamhic

DEPORTED
PI Member
I got the image from The article on The Drudge Report yesterday where Barrys brother had tweeted as to whether Michelle was really Michael.
Poor lad cant figure out whether he has a sister in law and a brother or a sister and a brother in law.
Michelle Obama is a man. I used tlo make an issue of it but don't bother now. Koan Rivers exposed it.

valamhic

DEPORTED
PI Member
Didn't Hollandia have a thing for Eagle of the Ninth (aka Sarah Siddons)?
Yes, he had bullock's notions and banned me a few times when I locked horns with her. I tired to track her down and she appears to be a black woman living in South East US who was sexually abused in her youth. Bitter anti Trump too.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Nah - they have their group of ‘useful idiots’ among the male membership, but they target anybody who acts like a real man. Emily is given to a bit of flirting, but gets back in feminazi line when PJ is around.
Emily has no real interest in politics, I do, I have always day dreamed about being a dictator and I suspect that this is something I hold in common with a lot of people who post on politics forums. Emily is stuck in adolescent rebellion mode, she is also as I am the adult child of alcoholics, however she has never dealt with the issues coming from that so she is stuck with common prisons of adult children of alcoholics such as approval seeking, resentment and neurotic fault finding in others- I never suffered from approval seeking but the other two I suffered from in buckets as a teenager at least. One of my biggest regrets was that I never reached out to her- I should have made a serious effort to try and help her when we were on relatively good terms. I don't Emily is a Femanazi at all- she has said her husband as done stuff such as visit prostitutes which if I heard my husband had one I would probably gouge out one of his eyes. I don't know what Petal's problem is- she keeps telling people that her life is so perfect so I suspect something is up.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Michelle Obama is a man. I used tlo make an issue of it but don't bother now. Koan Rivers exposed it.

She didn't expose it as such she just stated the obvious- it was an emperor has no clothes moment.

LOL, some Mods were howwid-wowwid to you on an Irish website, and posters ganged up on you and didn't give you likes?

Well, let me tell you that is the way it goes on Irish politics sites. They are all the same. About 20 regular posters, Mods who think they are Masters of the Universe in their own tiny corner of the digital world, and lots and lots of "Do you wanna be in my gang, my gang, my gang?"

Playground antics. That is why all these sites are shedding posters. :)

Reptilia

PI Member
LOL, some Mods were howwid-wowwid to you on an Irish website, and posters ganged up on you and didn't give you likes?

Well, let me tell you that is the way it goes on Irish politics sites. They are all the same. About 20 regular posters, Mods who think they are Masters of the Universe in their own tiny corner of the digital world, and lots and lots of "Do you wanna be in my gang, my gang, my gang?"

Playground antics. That is why all these sites are shedding posters. :)
The Mods on IPO are particularly bad, though. At least on other sites there's a bit of leeway given when it comes to mildly uncivil discourse.

The Mods on IPO are particularly bad, though. At least on other sites there's a bit of leeway given when it comes to mildly uncivil discourse.
Balls. When I joined this site, a mod PMed me to say out of the blue he knew who I was, he suspected I was a paid shill, but that wouldn't mean he treated me any different from anyone else! I reported the little fucker, he was demodded for five days, and came back, as a Big Fat Mod, again. Encouraging other posters to attack me. This site is a shit-show. They all are,in different ways.

That is why these sites are dying. Who needs this boring personal shit?

Reptilia

PI Member
Balls. When I joined this site, a mod PMed me to say out of the blue he knew who I was, he suspected I was a paid shill, but that wouldn't mean he treated me any different from anyone else! I reported the little fucker, he was demodded for five days, and came back, as a Big Fat Mod, again. Encouraging other posters to attack me. This site is a shit-show. They all are,in different ways.

Well, that's clearly out of order. I can't say I've ever come across anything like that on any of the forums I've been on.

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member

I think you'll find it's actually a Sitt-show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom