Irish Politics Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailor

PI Member
It's dying a very slow and very painful death isn't it?
A death that could be hastened if the IPO mods copped themselves on - but that won’t happen unless they do something about hollandia and Cookie. Hollandia is probably just being a bit over-enthusiastic and may mature with time, but even having Cookie on the mod team is enough to make normal people wary of the site.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Basically. They went mad with the powers "Sex Beast Baxter" as some have called him gave them and than all the crashes.
lol

Man, that episode was gold. Roisin unveiling Busted Flush's dark past has got to be one of the great moments in Irish Political fora history.

What a lady.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
A death that could be hastened if the IPO mods copped themselves on - but that won’t happen unless they do something about hollandia and Cookie. Hollandia is probably just being a bit over-enthusiastic and may mature with time, but even having Cookie on the mod team is enough to make normal people wary of the site.
Yeh, he needs to be gassed. Then things might pick up yonder.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Ya, she seems more interested in picking rows and exercising her power these days. But she is still a very angry lady, and one can only speculate as to the underlying cause of that anger. It certainly seems rooted in a hatred of men!
I don't think she hates men at all. In fact the over all approving of men in general of both her and Emily took him aback a bit.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
lol

Man, that episode was gold. Roisin unveiling Busted Flush's dark past has got to be one of the great moments in Irish Political fora history.

What a lady.
He changed his name to target and than disappeared. I am sure he is still in the shadows though. Rainmaker is still continuing the monte fantasy though. Soon Baxter will drop the forum and it will die.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Has no one rang up the British Embassy on Merrion road and informed them that there's a serial internet troll on their payroll?

Sailor

PI Member
I don't think she hates men at all. In fact the over all approving of men in general of both her and Emily took him aback a bit.
Nah - they have their group of ‘useful idiots’ among the male membership, but they target anybody who acts like a real man. Emily is given to a bit of flirting, but gets back in feminazi line when PJ is around.

valamhic

PI Member
I know all about Cookiemonster from P.ie. I've voiced my concern that he's a mod on IPO. So far though I've not had anything to complain about in terms of his moderation.

I don't have any issue with Hollandia. In fact he/she has dealt with a few posts I reported pretty well.

Just my experience anyway.
You must be a leftie. Its a he who lives in West Dublin and takes the odd foray into the country to visit relations. Globalist, communist, mad green wanting unlimited amounts of pylons and wind farms. An abiding bitter hatred for Trump promising he will be impeached. His modus operand is to bait posters into criticizing him and then banning them. He loves sharia law too and more LBGT taught in schools. He is a reasonable speller all right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom