Irish Politics Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

atkin8

PI Member
Anyone tried Irish Politics Online and what's are your experiences there.There are 2 mods Cookiemonster and hollandia that just bait posters who disagree with them and give bans.I got a ban because I questioned Cookiemonsters behaviour in an appeal forum .I got a message that I was abusing a mod without even replying to his posts .

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
It has a fatal problem because it was mods that are not able to distinguish between being mods and posters, it happens.
One poster here, mentioning no names but it rhymes with ghoul, made a complete idiot out of Hollandia and he was banned for showing him to be a fool.
A pity really as there was an opening there. It is already fading after being briefly revived with the P.ie outage.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
It has a fatal problem because it was mods that are not able to distinguish between being mods and posters, it happens.
One poster here, mentioning no names but it rhymes with ghoul, made a complete idiot out of Hollandia and he was banned for showing him to be a fool.
A pity really as there was an opening there. It is already fading after being briefly revived with the P.ie outage.
I'm laughing at your new avatar. Ten out of ten.

Ted

PI Member
The mods change posts that they don't like, and don't indicate that they've been changed.
That's a fatal flaw in moderation (not to mention idiotic).

D

Deleted member 166

Non Registered Member
You have not come across Cookiemonster and hollandia obviously
I know all about Cookiemonster from P.ie. I've voiced my concern that he's a mod on IPO. So far though I've not had anything to complain about in terms of his moderation.

I don't have any issue with Hollandia. In fact he/she has dealt with a few posts I reported pretty well.

Just my experience anyway.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I got the image from The article on The Drudge Report yesterday where Barrys brother had tweeted as to whether Michelle was really Michael.
Poor lad cant figure out whether he has a sister in law and a brother or a sister and a brother in law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom