• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Irish people deserve all the hardship they get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Homer Simpson

PI Member
An new opinion poll out today shows the majority of paddies favour a pervert who has them under house arrrest to continue being their leader. As far as am concerned, the micks can f**k themselves.

sighthound

PI Member
Leo is a doctor by education so this crisis is easy for him he can deliver the news blankly & since he is ony a mouth piece its no diffenent who delivers it even i could stan d at a podium and read a teleprompter what a crock of shit. We shoiuld demand another election although i doubt Sinnfein would want to be in Gov.

Irishman abroad

PI Member
Leo is a doctor by education so this crisis is easy for him he can deliver the news blankly & since he is ony a mouth piece its no diffenent who delivers it even i could stan d at a podium and read a teleprompter what a crock of shit. We shoiuld demand another election although i doubt Sinnfein would want to be in Gov.
Doctors arent trained as well as the were in former years. I spoke to a doctor in london a few years ago who didnt know what Turmeric was.

blue velvet

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
[MOD]OP, do you want to use less inflammatory language ? You've been warned about this before. Tidy up the wording or thread will be deleted[/MOD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom