• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Political Irish Irish lad beaten for Slavery Crimes to blacks

An Dlí Dearmadta

PI Member
The attack is a direct result of this new wave of American identity politics that has swept Ireland in the last week. Just as shocking, is the silence of all media, and all equality/ race activists and organisations. The regime cares not for its cause.
There has, and will inevitably will be, such attacks in a multicultural society like Ireland ,but to see the evidence of he propaganda is another thing. I shouldn't be shocked, as I knew it was coming, but I will never forget witnessing this footage for the rest of my life. The African, repeatedly kicking the Head of the Irish, shouting slavery It will get worse of course, and tensions will be at the forefront as our country takes its many unexpected twists and turns

Myles O'Reilly

PI Member
Top Bloke
These kinds of things are a direct result of the anti Irish scum that have taken to the streets over the last week. This is what they want.

Filth.

Medb

Deported
PI Member
Its also time to see is there a single pair of balls left in Ireland. If these APES aren't hunted down and hammered by Limerick lads then Ireland is lost.
There is no balls left. Sorry.

But there will be balls when its too late. Sorry again.

subversive writer

PI Member
The attack is a direct result of this new wave of American identity politics that has swept Ireland in the last week. Just as shocking, is the silence of all media, and all equality/ race activists and organisations. The regime cares not for its cause.
There has, and will inevitably will be, such attacks in a multicultural society like Ireland ,but to see the evidence of he propaganda is another thing. I shouldn't be shocked, as I knew it was coming, but I will never forget witnessing this footage for the rest of my life. The African, repeatedly kicking the Head of the Irish, shouting slavery It will get worse of course, and tensions will be at the forefront as our country takes its many unexpected twists and turns
Unfortunatly for the majority seeing is believing. This needs to happen more for people to wake up. The more this happens the closer it gets to all out war. The sooner there is an all out war the shorter it will be when it happens. We are a small island and it wont take much or long to rouse the masses from their cuck slumber.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Grearoid Murphy did a report on the incident. He had reports from friends of the beaten lad. They are scared to go to the Police. because they fear a reverse racism case against them and further intimidatory assaults. They are also aware that the Establishment,, the controlled Media, the Regime will demonise them to protect the multculturist ideology.
No Irishman or woman has the protection from the Regime or its Garda in their own Homeland. The Blacks know there will be no repercussions and they will be protected by the cucked MEDIA and Garda.
They only need to shout wacist and all is forgiven.
We are totally screwed.
Gearoids channel was taken down in the middle of his stream, The control is scary,1984 has arrived here in Ireland.

Top Bottom