Keith Woods Irish Guilt, Irish Privilege

Seánie McRant

PI Member
Woods expands on the some of the ideas outlined in the video in the OP. Here he delves into the origin of capitalism and the Liberal fictions about its development
I agree with more than half of what KW is saying here, but I have major reservations on a few points (assuming I understand what he's saying). I agree that the working class certainly have been exploited to the benefit of a wealthy elite. How to rebalance this issue is a big problem but the "solutions" we've come up with so far have been a lot worse than the original problems to begin with.

When Keith isn't being clear about ownership it is worrying. Is he talking about Communism? We must own our labour- That doesn't mean we can't spread it around as we see fit, but we must own our land and the house we live in. There's no other way to promote healthy development. How can we invest in things we don't have claim to?

Capitalism isn't one simple thing- There are basic layers: Barter/ money/ trading/ banking and then the stock market. Admittedly problems arise where large capital is concerned- Megacorps are never going to be on the side of the ordinary person. It's just not what they're designed for. Thinking there's a simple solution to the problems of Big Capital is being dangerously naive, but that is not to say there aren't solutions that we can try.

Whatever happens in our future, we must devolve and decentralise power. Governments and corporations have become monolithic nightmares, sucking humans dry. But in addressing our cultural, political and economic issues, we seem to be incapable of thinking outside of the government-state-big corporate paradigm. We think that voting in a new government will solve the problem of government. That will never happen, but it doesn't mean that the political process can't be used to help devolve and dissolve corrupt power. The big political powers must be broken through persuasion and other reasonable means. There are some things we must deal with collectively, like justice and defense, but there are so many things we've handed over to anonymous governments that we must re-assert our control over.

OP
ShumanTheHuman

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
I agree with more than half of what KW is saying here, but I have major reservations on a few points (assuming I understand what he's saying). I agree that the working class certainly have been exploited to the benefit of a wealthy elite. How to rebalance this issue is a big problem but the "solutions" we've come up with so far have been a lot worse than the original problems to begin with.

When Keith isn't being clear about ownership it is worrying. Is he talking about Communism? We must own our labour- That doesn't mean we can't spread it around as we see fit, but we must own our land and the house we live in. There's no other way to promote healthy development. How can we invest in things we don't have claim to?

Capitalism isn't one simple thing- There are basic layers: Barter/ money/ trading/ banking and then the stock market. Admittedly problems arise where large capital is concerned- Megacorps are never going to be on the side of the ordinary person. It's just not what they're designed for. Thinking there's a simple solution to the problems of Big Capital is being dangerously naive, but that is not to say there aren't solutions that we can try.

Whatever happens in our future, we must devolve and decentralise power. Governments and corporations have become monolithic nightmares, sucking humans dry. But in addressing our cultural, political and economic issues, we seem to be incapable of thinking outside of the government-state-big corporate paradigm. We think that voting in a new government will solve the problem of government. That will never happen, but it doesn't mean that the political process can't be used to help devolve and dissolve corrupt power. The big political powers must be broken through persuasion and other reasonable means. There are some things we must deal with collectively, like justice and defense, but there are so many things we've handed over to anonymous governments that we must re-assert our control over.
I don't think Woods claims to have the answer. He knows what he wants but not how to get it and he knows what he doesn't want and thats what we have and the next phase of capitalism. Dugin has been working on the 4th Position for decades and still hasn't formulised it. But give Keith time. His youth may be gone but he's still a young man. I think Keith is accepting that the hegemony of neoliberalism isn't going to be wished away and it's replacement is a multi-generational process so I don't think he is in any way naive about this. I believe the aim for the foreseeable is to work with like minded "quality people" and develop the theoretical foundations for a movement or platform.
What realistic hope had the Bolsheviks in 1905? The overthrown of the neoliberal order will only happen if this is preceded by catastrophe like in 1917. The world is either going to be a Technocratic Neofeudal dystopia or, as you say, decentralised but not individualistic. Either way the transition will be a hell the like of which I doubt the world has rarely seen

I think the most valuable aspect of this video is how he expands on the unnaturalness of Capitalism, how it is only a recent and transitory phenomena. A blip in the arc of human history
We need a spiritual reawakening to reassert our natural collective nature. Monotheism is also a blip

bells of shandon

PI Member
Woods expands on the some of the ideas outlined in the video in the OP. Here he delves into the origin of capitalism and the Liberal fictions about its development
Really enjoyed the recent videos of Keith Woods, when he dealt with in laymans term the insidious creep of neocolonialism and accompanying propaganda tools of corrupted liberalism,white privilege and guilt to promote it.
Keith Woods lays down the solid intellectual grounds and benefits of Nationalism as the only viable opposition/solution to the predatory dangers of neoliberal economics and Globalisation.
This young man is a national treasure and ought to be syndicated on every Irish Newspaper.
Alas in Ireland we do not appreciate our home grown talent, especially if it dissents with the mainstream puppets.
Our greatest intellectual and literary talents have always been driven from our shores. for upsetting the comfortable middle class status quo of the entitled Regime whores and sychophants in the Media.

Last edited:

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
The Jews don’t fuck about when “ Wokers “ lose the run of themselves. The Jews don’t take this nonsense and fair play to them !

OP
ShumanTheHuman

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
The Jews don’t fuck about when “ Wokers “ lose the run of themselves. The Jews don’t take this nonsense and fair play to them !

When I read that first I thought it said "Gaza" o_O

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Another one that thought he could go around bad mouthing the Jews that soon found himself out on his Arse ! !

Its time the Irish did the same to those that Bad Mouth the Irish ! !

Top Bottom