• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Keith Woods Irish Guilt, Irish Privilege

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
Those who hate Ireland, and who hate the Irish people, promote BLM and promote this "slavery narrative".

We Irish have nothing to be ashamed of concerning slavery.

Nobody is suggesting that Ireland was responsible for the criminal Trans-Atlantic slave trade. Please stop playing the victim.

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
Jesse Owens addressed African Americans at a Republican rally in Kansas City, remarking: "Hitler didn't snub me—it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram."

In Germany, Owens had been allowed to travel with and stay in the same hotels as whites, at a time when African Americans in many parts of the United States, chiefly in the South, had to stay in segregated hotels that accommodated only blacks.

Yes, indeed, he wasn't regarded as a real member of the US Olympic team - because Seppos don't really regard black people as human.

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
This is really quite objectionable. Put down the Al Sharpton koolaid, it's not good for you.

The way the Seppos have treated black people over the last 300 years is certainly objectionable. I'd say criminal.

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
Some, not all.
What's with 'Seppo' anyway? That's an appalling thing to call a people and quite hypocritical for one denouncing racism. Preposterous in fact.

A bit of Aussie rhyming slang. Yank - Tank - Septic Tank - Seppo.

mikeo

PI Member
May 24, 2017
I'm hoping the Seppo tourist trade has died down in these past few years.
If they only knew how they were looked upon....the Trade might have lessened even before Ireland was dragged , not kicking or screaming....tragically, into 3rd worldism...😉

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Sep 6, 2018
I'm hoping the Seppo tourist trade has died down in these past few years.
If they only knew how they were looked upon....the Trade might have lessened even before Ireland was dragged , not kicking or screaming....tragically, into 3rd worldism...😉

Lad, hates America.
He got his arse kicked earlier on this thread, and he's getting his arse kicked on a federal tax thread he created tonight too.

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
You need to confine yourself to creating threads in your "self moderated" blog in order to troll and to post lies, and to impose bans on posters who expose your BS,
Gaelach.

Did you even report that post you deleted, not to mind wait for consultation with other mods? Of course you didn't. I'll have to have a word with Rick about your corrupt behaviour.

As for lies, Rick confirmed for us all who the liar is.

Top Bottom