Keith Woods Irish Guilt, Irish Privilege

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Would it be inappropriate to ask for a Couple of Hundred Years of Slavery if we are going to have to listen to all the shite about Irish People en masse having benefitted from Slavery ! !

Surely that would have to be the logical continuation of all this Shite ! !

Eriugena

PI Member
The Seppos didn't regard a black man as really part of the team.

Jesse Owens addressed African Americans at a Republican rally in Kansas City, remarking: "Hitler didn't snub me—it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram."

In Germany, Owens had been allowed to travel with and stay in the same hotels as whites, at a time when African Americans in many parts of the United States, chiefly in the South, had to stay in segregated hotels that accommodated only blacks.

OP
ShumanTheHuman

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
If Hitler wasn’t Hitler would another Hitler have just been In Hitlers Role

I Mean ~ ~ Wouldn’t a Process such as the Nazis ~ ~ just have happened anyway with a Different Person Fulfilling the Hitler Role ~ ~ ~ There was always going to be a Hitler even if it wasn’t Hitler ! !
I don't think so. Nazism was Hitlers baby. It would be like saying you could have Stalinism without Stalin. Germany could have had a different version of Third Positionism but without Hitler it just wouldn't have been Nazism. He was a unique figure at a particular time in History I believe.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
I don't think so. Nazism was Hitlers baby. It would be like saying you could have Stalinism without Stalin. Germany could have had a different version of Third Positionism but without Hitler it just wouldn't have been Nazism. He was a unique figure at a particular time in History I believe.
Debatable ~ ~ Neither of us would be able to prove the Point. ~ ~ Would Goebbels have been worse than Hitler for an example ? ?

Karloff

PI Member
Would it be inappropriate to ask for a Couple of Hundred Years of Slavery if we are going to have to listen to all the shite about Irish People en masse having benefitted from Slavery ! !

Accusations like that often do end with the accused being subjected to persecution. 'Oh you did this terrible deed 100 or whatever years ago, now you must accept reduced rights'.

A lot of what goes on is culprits transferring blame, the Western elites have managed to transfer blame for colonialism onto the rest of society other than themselves. Jews never accept any historical blame on any topic and always transfer it onto others. Muslims do not seem to even be capable of feeling historical guilt (they are right not to imho). Irish Catholics are probably the most vulnerable to it of all the people on the planet, the Catholicism primes you for it first of all but then there is our own self-hatred and our eagerness to be liked.

OP
ShumanTheHuman

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
Debatable ~ ~ Neither of us would be able to prove the Point. ~ ~ Would Goebbels have been worse than Hitler for an example ? ?
Goebbels wasn't a national leader. He didn't have the charisma. While it's true its all speculation I don't think it's a stretch to say the Nazi's would have stayed knocking around the bierkellers doing not much but getting pissed and into punchups if it wasn't for Hitler

Eriugena

PI Member
Accusations like that often do end with the accused being subjected to persecution. 'Oh you did this terrible deed 100 or whatever years ago, now you must accept reduced rights'.

A lot of what goes on is culprits transferring blame, the Western elites have managed to transfer blame for colonialism onto the rest of society other than themselves. Jews never accept any historical blame on any topic and always transfer it onto others. Muslims do not seem to even be capable of feeling historical guilt (they are right not to imho). Irish Catholics are probably the most vulnerable to it of all the people on the planet, the Catholicism primes you for it first of all but then there is our own self-hatred and our eagerness to be liked.
Something we as a people need to put behind us as a matter of urgency, now.

Last edited:

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Goebbels wasn't a national leader. He didn't have the charisma. While it's true its all speculation I don't think it's a stretch to say the Nazi's would have stayed knocking around the bierkellers doing not much but getting pissed and into punchups if it wasn't for Hitler
They might have even stumbled on a better Hitler ! ! Unless we get a time machine and bring Hitler permanently to Connemara then we will never know ! !

gerhard dengler

Jesse Owens addressed African Americans at a Republican rally in Kansas City, remarking: "Hitler didn't snub me—it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram."

In Germany, Owens had been allowed to travel with and stay in the same hotels as whites, at a time when African Americans in many parts of the United States, chiefly in the South, had to stay in segregated hotels that accommodated only blacks.
You'd better explain to him who Jesse Owens was.

This thread is just the latest example of what a clown he is.
He sees a post, and because he disagrees with what the post contains he can't help himself and he comes triggered, posting the first piece of bs that comes into
his mind.

When the bs is shown for what it is, he starts doubling down. Priceless really.

gerhard dengler

Those who hate Ireland, and who hate the Irish people, promote BLM and promote this "slavery narrative".

We Irish have nothing to be ashamed of concerning slavery.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
You'd better explain to him who Jesse Owens was.

This thread is just the latest example of what a clown he is.
He sees a post, and because he disagrees with what the post contains he can't help himself and he comes triggered, posting the first piece of bs that comes into
his mind.

When the bs is shown for what it is, he starts doubling down. Priceless really.

Do you know what you're talking about? Nobody else does.

Top Bottom