• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Irish Green Endlösung

Volatire

PI Member
Now that the new government has predictably formed, we can look forward to some radical new "climate" policies from our Green Globalist Marxist friends.

To halve our emissions by 2030, we will have to halve the national herd of ruminants, principally catte and sheep. It will not be possible otherwise. This is the Green's Climate Final Solution or Endlösung.

Lets look at the numbers.

Beef is big business - we already slaughter 1.7 million cattle every year in this country. The national herd stands at about 7 million cattle and 4 million sheep. If we start culling and extra 7% per year to halve the national herd, that means killing an extra 500,000 cattle. I guess slaughterhouses could just about deal with this without too much of a problem.

On the other hand, if we delay the cull, then things begin to get ugly. To take the extreme case, if everything is delayed until 2030, we would have to slaughter more than 5 million animals in a year.

This is certainly well over twice the capacity of the industrial slaughter system. The army would need to be called in to kill more than 10,000 animals a day. Refrigeration on this scale would be impossible. Techniques not unlike those used by Einsatzgruppen in world war 2 would be needed, with highly efficient mobile units equipped with rifles, diggers and flame-throwers. Public revulsion at the mass shootings, burning and burials would enormous. Riot police would be needed to control saboteurs.

The question is this: When does the Endlösung start? During the term of this government or kick it down the road?

If the Endlösung starts now, the farmer resistance may grow and become embedded. Secret safe hideouts would appear to protect cattle and sheep from marauding Green fascists. It could all get very messy.

Or do we go for hysterical mass slaughter at the end of the decade taking the farmers and civil society by surprise in a year of mass terror and slaughter?

Either way the mechanics of the Green Endlösung are problematic to say the least.

Last edited:

jpc

PI Member
Will the rest of the world give more than an indifferent shrug to idiot urban politicians decimating an industry made for this country and by extension the world?

Willow

PI Member
I cannot express my utter disdain and even hatred for the damn Greens enough.
The world is heading for food shortages. So if I were a farmer, I would tell them to get stuffed.
They are only in it for the gold plated pensions, godamn watermelons.
Only braindead amadans would vote for these blackguards.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Is there any evidence corroborating the claim that halving the ruminant population etc. etc. will reduce CO2 emissions by one half?

Lots of numbers thrown about by Climate Change freaks but very little in the way of evidence to support their claims.

In any case, here's my opinion: Climate change is being used to bring the Irish beef industry to an end. We'll have an influx of cheap beef from Brazil and the argentine to keep the population fattened. The price of land used to raise livestock will plummet. It'll be purchased by Green Energy companies and the State - the latter will use it to develop property to house the quadrillion immigrants they want to house by 2040. The former will purchase it to house wind farms.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Is there any evidence corroborating the claim that halving the ruminant population etc. etc. will reduce CO2 emissions by one half?

Lots of numbers thrown about by Climate Change freaks but very little in the way of evidence to support their claims.

In any case, here's my opinion: Climate change is being used to bring the Irish beef industry to an end. We'll have an influx of cheap beef from Brazil and the argentine to keep the population fattened. The price of land used to raise livestock will plummet. It'll be purchased by Green Energy companies and the State - the latter will use it to develop property to house the quadrillion immigrants they want to house by 2040. The former will purchase it to house wind farms.
Mass Immigration goes against Everything Else that the Greens Supposedly Promote but Believe You Me the Greens are not Giving Up their Mass Immigration. To the mass immigration is Paramount and Fook Everything Else ! ! !

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Mass immigration is inevitable IMO. All one has to do is study the demographics of western Europe. Unless there's some serious roydin' by the young people of Eire, there won't be many natives left by 2100. The Irish will be a minority. As poster Kershaw put it, Ireland will be a multicultural landscape. A bit like the States except on a smaller scale. Look at the state they're in.

Polyco

PI Member
We seriously need to start questioning the whole 'climate change' narrative. I once went with it but over the last few years have firmly changed my mind and have come to see it as a self serving nonsense and piffle based on what may been genuine scientific concern but has since grown into a great moneymaking bandwagon that is highly undemocratic and fascist in nature. It requires that we turn back the clock in so many ways and usher in new schemes and scams that rely on the great god technology to operate. Big tech loves it all of course but the individual is denied the freedom and independence to operate within society that so many have died and fought for over the years.

Maybe a new thread on the subject is called for, if there isn't one already buried somewhere in the Political Irish vaults.

missy

PI Member
Can someone please tell me if I'm wrong on this ....

The Greens have no problem with us paying for carbon emissions on fossil fuels we USE, YET DO NOT PRODUCE (e.g. oil).

The Greens have no problem with us paying for carbon emissions on the beef we PRODUCE, YET DO NOT USE (i.e. export).

Does Saudi Arabia pay for the carbon emissions on the oil they PRODUCE, YET DO NOT USE in the same way we're expected to with beef ?
Does Saudi Arabia pay for the carbon emissions on the beef they USE, YET DO NOT PRODUCE in the same way we're forced to pay for the oil we import ?

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
We seriously need to start questioning the whole 'climate change' narrative. I once went with it but over the last few years have firmly changed my mind and have come to see it as a self serving nonsense and piffle based on what may been genuine scientific concern but has since grown into a great moneymaking bandwagon that is highly undemocratic and fascist in nature. It requires that we turn back the clock in so many ways and usher in new schemes and scams that rely on the great god technology to operate. Big tech loves it all of course but the individual is denied the freedom and independence to operate within society that so many have died and fought for over the years.

Maybe a new thread on the subject is called for, if there isn't one already buried somewhere in the Political Irish vaults.
The Greens want to cut back on This That and Every Fooking Thing ( Even Irish Riding, especially if it leads to Procreation ) But their Primary Policy is Mass Immigration ! ! !

To have Mass Immigration you have to develop This That and Everthing. You cannot have Mass Immigration without This !

There is Nothing What So Ever Green about Mass Immigration for Ireland ! !

Polyco

PI Member

Although solar panels (in Ireland!) are more likely. But hey, the greens have an answer to that which is to graze sheep amongst the shiny things and I have seen it stated quite clearly by these weirdos that the land is just as productive! This beggers belief, but they are so tied up in their own BS that they'll spout anything to reassure themselves thaey hold the only truth, light and salvation for the planet!

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Although solar panels (in Ireland!) are more likely. But hey, the greens have an answer to that which is to graze sheep amongst the shiny things and I have seen it stated quite clearly by these weirdos that the land is just as productive! This beggers belief, but they are so tied up in their own BS that they'll spout anything to reassure themselves thaey hold the only truth, light and salvation for the planet!
They Believe their Own Publicity = Always Fooking Dangerous ! !

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Can someone please tell me if I'm wrong on this ....

The Greens have no problem with us paying for carbon emissions on fossil fuels we USE, YET DO NOT PRODUCE (e.g. oil).

The Greens have no problem with us paying for carbon emissions on the beef we PRODUCE, YET DO NOT USE (i.e. export).

Does Saudi Arabia pay for the carbon emissions on the oil they PRODUCE, YET DO NOT USE in the same way we're expected to with beef ?
Does Saudi Arabia pay for the carbon emissions on the beef they USE, YET DO NOT PRODUCE in the same way we're forced to pay for the oil we import ?
That's about right.

Moreover, Ireland's CO2/CH4 emissions are negligible. There's probably more CH4 in one of Trump's farts.

Top Bottom