Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Irish Doctor Warns that the covid jab "could kill you"

So they were all in extremely good health, despite dementia, one patient was jogging, playing the piano the day before. Others were engaging in general active daily activity. The evening proceeding the vaccination patients started experiencing malais and fatigue, their blood oxygen levels started dropping and continued to drop.

From the article,

A sharp drop in blood oxygen saturation was noted. In the further course, the leaden fatigue continued, the oxygen saturation in the blood remained insufficient, in some cases gasping breathing occurred, and fever, oedema, skin rash, a yellowish-grey discolouration of the skin, and a (characteristic) muscle tremor of the upper body and arms occurred.

The seniors also showed a change in demeanour, were partially unresponsive, and refused to eat or drink.

Thanks to this whistleblower, the families have now contacted the Corona Committee and the bodies will be seized for further investigation.

An extremely sad and infuriating course of events Nancy, but it seems that the families and this organisation are determined to have this fully exposed.

Thanks for posting this.

Liam O Madagan

PI Member
A well respected Irish Doctor warns that the covid vaccine could "kill" people.

Sadly there are many well respected doctors world wide who are not listened to only the shower who have been paid off by big pharma, got their education financed by big pharma, are puppets of chinese masters,compromised their positions by heterosexual, homosexual and even paedophilic honey traps...and are now bought including many politicians world wide...china gave us the virus, china gave us the pcr test, china told us how to lockdown our people, china gave us the 6 m rule, china told us about 14 day isolations and worst of all told us to use ventilators immediately on patients test positive for the flu ...i mean cvd...need i say more....big reset coming all prophesised in the Bible ...all coming to pass...1 world religion(ecumenicism)the present pope is falling over himself trying to unite all religions....1 world government ..un and 1 world currency..(the cia1s) bitcoin. People need to get Born again and believe the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ before its too late Jesus warned in the mask is doing the job now of preventing people from buying and selling but it will soon be a mark...(chip_Revelation 13:16-

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Liam O Madagan

PI Member
So any Doctor who raises concerns about the covid vaccine is mad ?
anyone who are promoting bubbles as the new norm (doctor flanagan) on claire byrne tv last week are the nutty ones...and we need to wake up to that...also the freemasonic /satanic symbols on the late late muppet show saturday with all our emergency staff dandcing like idiots thats also the lunatic stuff...

Liam O Madagan

PI Member
Smallpox, now that COULD kill you (30% chance).

It can't anymore. I wonder why....
no you just got other diseases from the vaccine..straight from the WHO mouth.....where we got aids and hiv...not from your original lies that it was caused by promiscuous people...

WHO Admits That Smallpox Vaccine Created AIDS/HIV​

John 8:32 “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

Liam O Madagan

PI Member
Hang on, isn't that Tedros or whatever his name is? That chap that's the head of the WHO?
Yah thats him wanted for crimes against his on country men ..Genocide" in Ethiopa...intresting how all these doctors get top jobs with gates companies...like the natzi doctors joining nasa and carrying on their experiments well after the war...

Liam O Madagan

PI Member

Raab says 'vaccine passports' COULD be needed to get into pubs or supermarkets​

coming to a country near you soon...

Liam O Madagan

PI Member
DOUBLE MASKING FOR THE DUMMIES

Liam O Madagan

PI Member
DOUBLE MASKING FOR THE DUMMIES
Mask wearing says I SUBMIT. I am muzzling myself and will not think for myself. i am your slave. It tells the Global cult how many are following the program. Its never been about supporting health.

Top Bottom