Irish cuckservatives turn on the Burkean and show their true colours

SwordOfStCatherine

Yeah? You really reckon you're that smart, eh?

You just started a thread about fallen angels, giant people, and other Biblical 'predictions' that carry all the weight of a Mystic Meg column. What's so smart and intelligent about that? Ever seen or met a fallen angel? Ever hung out with any giant people? No?

Carry on so.
There are myths all over the world of "gods" mating with human women. There are also myths all over the world of how a race of giants used to exist. So it is not only in the Bible that we find such things.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Irish Forum Moderator
PI Member
My sister doesn't like the idea of Ulster Prods being measured by IQ because she rightly sees as ignoring the qualitative aspects of people. I would have thought that any nationalist or tribalist would be repulsed by the notion that something as purely quantitative as IQ could be used to assess the worth of their nation or tribe. I am pretty sure that roc has a higher IQ than me however my intellect is much more developed than his because I apply my mind to much higher things than trashy Zionist propaganda and psuedo-mystical occult mumbo jumbo. Also I think that diet plays a huge part in things- if I ate the average Ulster diet I would be a lot more dim witted than I am now.

Reducing people to numbers is very much part of the Anglo-Jewish mindset.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Irish Forum Moderator
PI Member
The English language is as beautiful as the Irish language or any other language when one is speaking truthfully from the heart. There is more to language than words. The Gaelic energy and Gaelic spirit can be and was and is (less these days though) harnessed when speaking english. I worked for an inbred Spiddal bastard once who had beautiful Irish but was a low life lying slandering Dolly Parton fan all the same and is lucky he didn't end up in Boluisce lake.

I wouldn't agree with that, but it was very well said. I think languages do have their own particular spirit, and that spirit invades \ occupies \ haunts the people who speak it. In effect, it's not the spirit of the people that goes into language, but the spirit of language that goes into the people.

Sitt Fein

Donator
PI Member
I wouldn't agree with that, but it was very well said. I think languages do have their own particular spirit, and that spirit invades \ occupies \ haunts the people who speak it. In effect, it's not the spirit of the people that goes into language, but the spirit of language that goes into the people.
Yes, but no language is set in stone. Language is like a river - it never stops changing. The Gaels were very playful with language, as was the greatest Gael who wrote in the english language - Mr. Joyce. His last book, which I 'dip into' (without telling anyone) every now and again is literally a river (the Liffey) of languages. The multi-cults could use it for propaganda but it is the work of a Gaelic mind and spirit and not some multi-cult bullshitter. And let's not forget that the author of Hamlet, Macbeth and other treasures was a Gael too - Mr William Nugent, bard of Uisneach.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Irish Forum Moderator
PI Member
Yes, but no language is set in stone. Language is like a river - it never stops changing. The Gaels were very playful with language, as was the greatest Gael who wrote in the english language - Mr. Joyce. His last book, which I 'dip into' (without telling anyone) every now and again is literally a river (the Liffey) of languages. The multi-cults could use it for propaganda but it is the work of a Gaelic mind and spirit and not some multi-cult bullshitter. And let's not forget that the author of Hamlet, Macbeth and other treasures was a Gael too - Mr William Nugent, bard of Uisneach.

I have a book by a Japanese linguist, Mitsuhiko Ito, and he lists 294 Celtic loanwords in Shakespeare's works - which is quite remarkable given that its estimated that a person can function in any language with only 400 words. The book is called "Celtic Words in Modern English."

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
IQ is relevant to European nations, as it measures how well a person has assimilated the knowledge sets important to the European form of society. What I object to is the mistaken idea that IQ measures intelligence. It doesn't. An intelligent person will likely do better than a less intelligent person in an IQ test, but intelligence itself is not being measured. I have to say that anyone who doesn't understand this distinction is just showing that they have a low IQ - and low intelligence to boot. I'm not suggesting that you don't understand that a chara, but we do have some people on this forum who have difficulty understanding it. Sadly, these tend to be the very people who are most obsessed with IQ.
Nonsense I'm afraid.

You've been asked many times Tadgh why blacks who are born and raised in the west, or in America's case have been there for generations, still consistently score well below their white and oriental counterparts.

You also never satisfactorily answered how you think a few hundred whites and a few hundred blacks dropped into an uninhabited land would both fare if you came back in 100 years. Not that we need to do this experiment because it was done for thousands of years where Europeans built an advanced civilisation and in Africa they're still living in mud huts.

How the fu*k can you continue to deny facts that are so obvious a child could see them?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Irish Forum Moderator
PI Member
Nonsense I'm afraid.

You've been asked many times Tadgh why blacks who are born and raised in the west, or in America's case have been there for generations, still consistently score well below their white and oriental counterparts.

You also never satisfactorily answered how you think a few hundred whites and a few hundred blacks dropped into an uninhabited land would both fare if you came back in 100 years. Not that we need to do this experiment because it was done for thousands of years where Europeans built an advanced civilisation and in Africa where they're still living in mud huts.

How the fu*k can you continue to deny facts that are so obvious a child could see them?

I've answered it many times. Blacks and whites don't integrate. The blacks are left to their own devices and are not part of white society - so they might as well be in Africa. And living in a mud hut is all right - if that's all you need. There's nothing morally superior about living in a high rise apartment block. Indeed, the mud hut is better for the environment - and a group of people living in mud huts probably have a much better time than those in the high rise.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
I would have thought that any nationalist or tribalist would be repulsed by the notion that something as purely quantitative as IQ could be used to assess the worth of their nation or tribe.
I've yet to see anyone on this Site doing that. All I've seen is people producing facts regarding race and others so wedded to their particular social ideology that they'll do mental somersaults to deny reality so their Worldview doesn't get punctured.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
I've answered it many times. Blacks and whites don't integrate. The blacks are left to their own devices and are not part of white society - so they might as well be in Africa. And living in a mud hut is all right - if that's all you need. There's nothing morally superior about living in a high rise apartment block. Indeed, the mud hut is better for the environment - and a group of people living in mud huts probably have a much better time than those in the high rise.
That's all well and good Tadgh but why then don't you ditch your internet conncection and central heating and go live in a mud hut?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Irish Forum Moderator
PI Member
That's all well and good Tadgh but why then don't you ditch your internet conncection and central heating and go live in a mud hut?

Because I was born with the Original Sin of modernity - and there's seems to be no baptism that can wash it away.

Top Bottom