Irish cuckservatives turn on the Burkean and show their true colours

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
It seems to me to be two sets if eejits falling out over different aspects of liberal-technocracy they each espouse.

The alt-right types (is that a fair description?) are assessing Africans on the basis as to whether they are fit workerbees and are economically "productive" within liberal post-patriotic mercantile society. "Muh IQ!"..et al.

McGuirk & Co see this & chimp because Africans aren't being respected as "individuals" and because they think you can condition a Somalian pirate into becoming as Irish as Brain Boru.
IQ goes much to deeper than determining to what level wage slaves can complete their tasks.
It determines what kind of society you can create, the trust levels, rates of mental illness everything.

This is a review of the book Hivemind (“why your nation’s IQ matters more than your own” ) but it gives a good synopsis of the info contained with in.

Also if you have time, listen to someone who has studied the field talk about especially about half way through where he describes what will happen when the average IQ of European nations drops to just 90.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
IQ goes much to deeper than determining to what level wage slaves can complete their tasks.
It determines what kind of society you can create, the trust levels, rates of mental illness everything.

This is a review of the book Hivemind (“why your nation’s IQ matters more than your own” ) but it gives a good synopsis of the info contained with in.

Also if you have time, listen to someone who has studied the field talk about especially about half way through where he describes what will happen when the average IQ of European nations drops to just 90.

IQ is relevant to European nations, as it measures how well a person has assimilated the knowledge sets important to the European form of society. What I object to is the mistaken idea that IQ measures intelligence. It doesn't. An intelligent person will likely do better than a less intelligent person in an IQ test, but intelligence itself is not being measured. I have to say that anyone who doesn't understand this distinction is just showing that they have a low IQ - and low intelligence to boot. I'm not suggesting that you don't understand that a chara, but we do have some people on this forum who have difficulty understanding it. Sadly, these tend to be the very people who are most obsessed with IQ.

Reactions: Ted

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
IQ is relevant to European nations, as it measures how well a person has assimilated the knowledge sets important to the European form of society. What I object to is the mistaken idea that IQ measures intelligence. It doesn't. An intelligent person will likely do better than a less intelligent person in an IQ test, but intelligence itself is not being measured. I have to say that anyone who doesn't understand this distinction is just showing that they have a low IQ - and low intelligence to boot. I'm not suggesting that you don't understand that a chara, but we do have some people on this forum who have difficulty understanding it. Sadly, these tend to be the very people who are most obsessed with IQ.
What a load of crap. IQ are not tests of knowledge, they are tests of mental agility.
High IQ will boost performance in any environment.
Look what White people achieved in unlocking the Wealth in places like Africa and Australia in no time at all when the locals had lived there for thousands or tens of thousands of years without advancing their civilisation beyond clocking each other on the head with tree branches.

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
It's mentality is West Brit. It may have people with Irish names and fly the tricolour - but it's mentality is Brit all the way.
That mentality works both ways though. In my experience its more than a minority of Gaelgóirí, who make so much of their knowledge of Irish, that seem to be the most on board with the demographic replacement. I say this with regret, but, on many forum once the topic comes up, there's always one or more, with their I am more Irish than you I can speak Gaelige therefore I am more in tune with the Nation than you, so you have no right to criticize immigrants nonsense.
And for the like of me I cannot understand this Irish affinity with blacks, be around enough of them and that will disappear. We are nothing like them.

Ted

PI Member
What a load of crap. IQ are not tests of knowledge, they are tests of mental agility.
Look what White people achieved in unlocking the Wealth in places like Africa and Australia in no time at all when the locals had lived there for thousands or tens of thousands of years without advancing their civilisation beyond clocking each other on the head with tree branches.
"The White Man's Way" is destroying our planet and has probably initiated a mass extinction.

Plummeting insect numbers 'threaten collapse of nature'
Insects could vanish within a century

Who's really the smart one?

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member

Whatever IQ tests measure, they don't measure intelligence. If you were a little more intelligent, you'd be able to comprehend that fact.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
That mentality works both ways though. In my experience its more than a minority of Gaelgóirí, who make so much of their knowledge of Irish, that seem to be the most on board with the demographic replacement. I say this with regret, but, on many forum once the topic comes up, there's always one or more, with their I am more Irish than you I can speak Gaelige therefore I am more in tune with the Nation than you, so you have no right to criticize immigrants nonsense.
And for the like of me I cannot understand this Irish affinity with blacks, be around enough of them and that will disappear. We are nothing like them.

Which only goes to show that learning Irish doesn't automatically de-Anglicize the mind. Anglicization is our original sin.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Which only goes to show that learning Irish doesn't automatically de-Anglicize the mind. Anglicization is our original sin.
The English language is as beautiful as the Irish language or any other language when one is speaking truthfully from the heart. There is more to language than words. The Gaelic energy and Gaelic spirit can be and was and is (less these days though) harnessed when speaking english. I worked for an inbred Spiddal bastard once who had beautiful Irish but was a low life lying slandering Dolly Parton fan all the same and is lucky he didn't end up in Boluisce lake.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
My sister doesn't like the idea of Ulster Prods being measured by IQ because she rightly sees as ignoring the qualitative aspects of people. I would have thought that any nationalist or tribalist would be repulsed by the notion that something as purely quantitative as IQ could be used to assess the worth of their nation or tribe. I am pretty sure that roc has a higher IQ than me however my intellect is much more developed than his because I apply my mind to much higher things than trashy Zionist propaganda and psuedo-mystical occult mumbo jumbo. Also I think that diet plays a huge part in things- if I ate the average Ulster diet I would be a lot more dim witted than I am now.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
My sister doesn't like the ID of Ulster Prods being measured by IQ because she rightly sees as ignoring the qualitative aspects of people. I would have thought that any nationalist or tribalist would be repulsed by the notion that something as purely quantitative as IQ could be used to assess the worth of their nation or tribe. I am pretty sure that roc has a higher IQ than me however my intellect is much more developed than his because I apply my mind to much higher things than trashy Zionist propaganda and psuedo-mystical occult mumbo jumbo. Also I think that diet plays a huge part in things- if I ate the average Ulster diet I would be a lot more dim witted than I am now.
You have a very high IQ, but more importantly your LQ is off the charts and we in Sitt Fein love you for that.

D

Deleted member 863

Non Registered Member
My sister doesn't like the ID of Ulster Prods being measured by IQ because she rightly sees as ignoring the qualitative aspects of people. I would have thought that any nationalist or tribalist would be repulsed by the notion that something as purely quantitative as IQ could be used to assess the worth of their nation or tribe. I am pretty sure that roc has a higher IQ than me however my intellect is much more developed than his because I apply my mind to much higher things than trashy Zionist propaganda and psuedo-mystical occult mumbo jumbo. Also I think that diet plays a huge part in things- if I ate the average Ulster diet I would be a lot more dim witted than I am now.
Yeah? You really reckon you're that smart, eh?

You just started a thread about fallen angels, giant people, and other Biblical 'predictions' that carry all the weight of a Mystic Meg column. What's so smart and intelligent about that? Ever seen or met a fallen angel? Ever hung out with any giant people? No?

Carry on so.

Top Bottom