Irish cuckservatives turn on the Burkean and show their true colours

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
The science deniers need to buy this T-Shirt pronto. It really is embarrassing stuff. Up there with with hairy arsed men with cocks claiming to be Women.
I know 'twas in bad taste but I must admit that Hiroshima/Detroit meme made me chuckle.

Una

Donator
PI Member
But McGuirk is over the Top......, did they get to him too ?

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
The science deniers need to buy this T-Shirt pronto. It really is embarrassing stuff. Up there with with hairy arsed men with cocks claiming to be Women.

I know that's sarcasm but isn't that the thing though, it is actually White people who are a minority, these dickhead liberals think they are saving some downtrodden group who are going to go extinct, when in fact its us who are speeding down that road.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Powell was a warhawk on Northern Ireland and also a minarchist on economics. He was however a smart man and someone I have admiration for nonetheless.
He wasn't really. He spoke out against the Prevention of Terrorism Act in 1974, believed that laws and punishment would not defeat the IRA, and criticised the SAS in Gibraltar.
He also kept his distance from Loyalist paramilitaries.

Ireland isnt working with an 80/20~ population, though it has probably never worked to any degree that we could see as acceptable of late. But its not going to work on any policies based on dogma. We need to break the curse, this place needs a reset. We need to build a self sufficient island state on our own terms.

Reactions: Una

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
I find people who call for censorship of something pathetic and weak.

Meanwhile on Newstalk earlier they were discussing the influence the LGBTQI community had on the 1916 Rising.
What time or show was that on? I need a good laugh. I spotted in RTÉ's documentary last week that they said the leaders were fighting in part for LGBT equality.

Top Bottom