Irish cuckservatives turn on the Burkean and show their true colours

Macushla

PI Member

Burkean Editor published an article this morning which the cringeworthy Irish cuckservatives took issue with, John Mcguirk, Declan Ganley, Paddy Manning, Keith Redmond. The four horsemen took to Twitter to demand the scalp of the young and free-thinking editor of the contentious article Michael O'Dwyer Connolly.

These are the career conservatives who claim to be oh-so-virtuous and like to cite that hokey Voltaire quote on free speech. Indeed they defend the rights of the far-left and abortionist murderers. But when someone from our own side crosses the line these pathetic hypocrites turn on him with the sort of invective which is generally characteristic of the Left.

Even the dregs of the Irish left such as Mark Malone, who runs an anti-racist Plantation Advocacy NGO which is bankrolled by the Irish state, are out backing up the court conservative hacks who are out for blood.

The contents of the article itself are not particularly egregious. However the bottom line is that these court conservatives have shown their true colours today. Remember that McGuirk was smiling & hugging it out with Catherine Noone meanwhile the sinister conceited bitch was advocating for the industrial slaughter of Irish babies. But he's willing to character assassinate a 20-something young conservative!

I think it's time for all of us nationalists, patriots, and conservatives to sever any remaining modicum of support for these discredited, cowardly, career conservatives who have lost every great social battle of the past twenty years. The future of Irish conservative nationalism won't be this boiler-plate Bible-Belt crap; it'll be a rejuvenated Irish Nationalism.

I don't agree with everything in the article. But these cowardly conservatives have today shown that they are pathetic cowards who have nothing to contribute to Irish politics. The sooner they get out of Irish public affairs the better.

George Dillon

PI Member

Burkean Editor published an article this morning which the cringeworthy Irish cuckservatives took issue with, John Mcguirk, Declan Ganley, Paddy Manning, Keith Redmond. The four horsemen took to Twitter to demand the scalp of the young and free-thinking editor of the contentious article Michael O'Dwyer Connolly.

These are the career conservatives who claim to be oh-so-virtuous and like to cite that hokey Voltaire quote on free speech. Indeed they defend the rights of the far-left and abortionist murderers. But when someone from our own side crosses the line these pathetic hypocrites turn on him with the sort of invective which is generally characteristic of the Left.

Even the dregs of the Irish left such as Mark Malone, who runs an anti-racist Plantation Advocacy NGO which is bankrolled by the Irish state, are out backing up the court conservative hacks who are out for blood.

The contents of the article itself are not particularly egregious. However the bottom line is that these court conservatives have shown their true colours today. Remember that McGuirk was smiling & hugging it out with Catherine Noone meanwhile the sinister conceited bitch was advocating for the industrial slaughter of Irish babies. But he's willing to character assassinate a 20-something young conservative!

I think it's time for all of us nationalists, patriots, and conservatives to sever any remaining modicum of support for these discredited, cowardly, career conservatives who have lost every great social battle of the past twenty years. The future of Irish conservative nationalism won't be this boiler-plate Bible-Belt crap; it'll be a rejuvenated Irish Nationalism.

I don't agree with everything in the article. But these cowardly conservatives have today shown that they are pathetic cowards who have nothing to contribute to Irish politics. The sooner they get out of Irish public affairs the better.

I remember Declan Ganley, but I have never head of any of the others you mention.

Why should I care about them and their dispute?

Bald men fighting over a comb?

Macushla

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I remember Declan Ganley, but I have never head of any of the others you mention.

Why should I care about them and their dispute?

Bald men fighting over a comb?
They're big names in the Irish Conservative movement. The only one missing is David Quinn.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Irish Forum Moderator
PI Member
They're big names in the Irish Conservative movement. The only one missing is David Quinn.
He puts his name in Irish - but with an 'O instead of Ó - that's pretty pathetic. And how can he call Ireland civilized - after voting 2 to 1 for infanticide? To be honest, this fellow sounds like he was born with a silver dildo up his ass and hasn't got a clue about reality.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Irish Forum Moderator
PI Member

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Irish Forum Moderator
PI Member

Sure he can have free speech. Nobody is stopping him writing this self serving rubbish. But, if he does publish it, then others have an equal right to free speech to criticize it.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Irish Forum Moderator
PI Member
Well now, doesn't that really show there is no "Conservative Movement" in Ireland. "Conservative" is a toxic word in Ireland. Anyone using it will get absolutely nowhere.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
It seemed to me that the article was based on facts about the continuous and ongoing relative success/failure of countries populated and run by differing races.
Ganley and crew appear to be attacking the article for pointing out these inconvenient facts.
Presumably they are as terrified as anyone else of being labelled racist by RTE etc and have decided that being seen to be out there proactively attacking "racism" is a good insurance policy for their political/media futures and for gaining brownie points from figures in the establishment which will stand them in good stead in the future in general.

We have seen the same type of criticism coming from Farage recently towards UKIP owing to UKIPs new leader criticising militant Islam,
Farage has got his ongoing media career to think of after all.

Macushla

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He puts his name in Irish - but with an 'O instead of Ó - that's pretty pathetic. And how can he call Ireland civilized - after voting 2 to 1 for infanticide? To be honest, this fellow sounds like he was born with a silver dildo up his ass and hasn't got a clue about reality.
You shouldn't be an Irish language snob. Is fearr linn Gaeilge briste ná Bearla cliste. At least he's making an effort, better than the literal West Brits who are on his case now.

Top Bottom