• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

Irish CNN correspondent claims that 70% of American Republicans are "silly"

El Chaval.

PI Member
Oct 31, 2015
If he thinks the November election was fair, then why doesn't he suggest similar electoral laws for Ireland.
No election observers, no I.D needed, no signatures checked, no audits, and censor anyone who challenges it.
Would Irish people accept that??

Clanrickard

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
I'd trust Breitbart and Infowars before CNN.
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Anyone who says such a thing is a fool. Sunday Emergency Broadcast: Scientists Across The World Confirm COVID Vaccines Are Deadly Bioweapons I cannot fathom how uneducated and stupid one would have to be to treat this as anything other than a glorified Beano comic.

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
Jun 9, 2016

Anyone who says such a thing is a fool. Sunday Emergency Broadcast: Scientists Across The World Confirm COVID Vaccines Are Deadly Bioweapons I cannot fathom how uneducated and stupid one would have to be to treat this as anything other than a glorified Beano comic.
Well it is a bio weapon to the people that died after taking it. Young healthy people with no underlying health conditions seem more likely to die from the jabs than Covid.

Like RTE and CNN aren't just propaganda.

whyfillaw

PI Member
Aug 3, 2018
Just thinking out loud dear reader,Is this guy the "Token Fat Person", hired by the employer to suit the "Fair Employment Law for Minorities,Handicapped,Sexual Orientation,Male,Overweight ........."??
Looks like he was the first suitable candidate that came along to "fill the Quota" in the company to meet the legal standards.
The same has been happening on TV Panel Shows for decades now,a Token Gay,A Token Handicapped,A Token Woman, A Token Coloured person ....... Not the least bit surprised a Token Obese Male reporter .....
Media must "represent it viewers.....the Motto since 2000 ".

Jan 1, 2020

This is the approach of the fool though, ironically. You haven't dug in and actually picked holes at their reason and showed them to be clowns. You've simply reached a conclusion without an explanation, which is very common with modern ideologues.