• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

Irish CNN correspondent claims that 70% of American Republicans are "silly"

IrishJohn

PI Member
Sep 12, 2018
Obese "reporters" who wear face nappies are in no position to call anyone silly.

xtasy90s

PI Member
Feb 3, 2021
Journalists are not even required to look presentable, horse nostrils, pink hair, fatsos with saggy jowels the lot or the generic kay burley stacey dooley types. Lol , don't get me started on how ''all republicans'' arguments, all republicans are silly - is this even news, does this even qualify for cheap red top newspaper headline? This is the new low we have sunk to, the depths of clown world, we really are upside down. And I don't mean australian..

xtasy90s

PI Member
Feb 3, 2021
The reporter could do with a jog, better blood flow can improve brain function. It is a relevant issue, look at that ridiculous face nappy on his fat head. Infowars can be taken with a pinch of salt sometimes, but not everything on it is unverified, most turns out to be nostradamus like truth. I might not like alex jones as a person or the way he delivers stories, and I do think he is a bit of a control op , walter mitty, and has access to people who know stuff. However you cannot shoot the messenger, especially when it sheds light on things that might not get any, he is a true journalist ( whether we like it or like him or not doesn't really matter), journalists now don't take risks , either surf the net for stories, or just parrot what was pre done for them on the teleprompter, like a glorified parrot.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Oct 31, 2015