Irish Abortion Referendum 2018 :Official Final Result: YES 66.4% - NO 33.6%

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
How must you feel when you despise 68% of your people? But they aren't my people. They are arguing about the the ihpone 11. Fuck them! We still have 30%. That's a good thing. Enough to vote National Party.
of that 68% theres a hell of a lot of brainwashed goons - thats the truth, but there still is a sizeable amount of goons to despise there too. i call myself gaelic irish from here on in. im not some crazy ethno-nationalist - i just want to be regarded as identifying with the Gaels and let the Irish do there own neurotic west brit yankee liberal consumer thing - because thats how they are perceived now. i wish you luck with the NP, but personally i think it will be another type of party that will represent the majority of the 30%. anyway, i have my own organisation - the IFUF - to worry about, which i might have to rename the GIFUF now.

Threads
of that 68% theres a hell of a lot of brainwashed goons - thats the truth, but there still is a sizeable amount of goons to despise there too. i call myself gaelic irish from here on in. im not some crazy ethno-nationalist - i just want to be regarded as identifying with the Gaels and let the Irish do there own neurotic west brit yankee liberal consumer thing - because thats how they are perceived now. i wish you luck with the NP, but personally i think it will be another type of party that will represent the majority of the 30%. anyway, i have my own organisation - the IFUF - to worry about, which i might have to rename the GIFUF now.
There's a wee member of this forum and last night I had to console her young tears on my shoulder. Her tears were not for the Left or Right. They were for the lost children of her people who would never exist. The sacrificial lambs to money celebrate their own demise. This referendum means nought to my family., but we don't wish on others what we wouldn't accept for ourselves.

Nicenin

Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
A takeover of the shell that is now Fianna Fail is the most logical and fast option but it would require a very focused and concerted effort from those joining from the outside.

Nicenin

Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Could one start a part called
"New Fianna Fail"?
I think that was done before in the 70s/80s. Wasn't there a TD who used to promote himself as Independent Fianna Fail?

There's an FF TD in my area. I'm going send him a one line letter by snailmail tomorrow asking him how he voted in the referendum. Will report any response back here.

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
FF is a Shell alright- I've friends at the very top of it, basically FF are recruiting anyone that is electable & is amenable to a Job in Politics but they are then under the Control of Mount Street.

Lisa Chambers was a great catch for them- beautiful young Barrister with History in the Army.

The idea is that People who did what Mick Wallace did- sponsor local Football Teams & exposed corruption in Finance can get Elected with 3 weeks Notice to the Electorate & they will then tow the Party line for funds to get re-elected.

GAA personnel with big families are the Target for FF, as the families can then canvass for them but a lot of people refuse.

A huge amount of FF Members are in their 80's!

Most of the new blood are not true FF'ers at all but just handpicked electable individuals & their friends.

Threads
I think that was done before in the 70s/80s. Wasn't there a TD who used to promote himself as Independent Fianna Fail?

There's an FF TD in my area. I'm going send him a one line letter by snailmail tomorrow asking him how he voted in the referendum. Will report any response back here.
This is a different time. The opposite of New Labour.

Nicenin

Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
What prospect of bullying what's left of FF by the 32%? Realistic?

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
There's a wee member of this forum and last night I had to console her young tears on my shoulder. Her tears were not for the Left or Right. They were for the lost children of her people who would never exist. The sacrificial lambs to money celebrate their own demise. This referendum means nought to my family., but we don't wish on others what we wouldn't accept for ourselves.
not being pedantic - but those children will always exist, and they will be broughtback to their Father who loved them before they were in the womb.

Threads
What prospect of bullying what's left of FF by the 32%? Realistic?
It's just my perspective that FF have become FG. FFS they've all become globalist. New Fianna Fail would bring back stability. Remember when Haughey pissed off Maggie by buying the Eithne? I Member!

Top Bottom