Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Threads
Screenshot (51).png

Landmark Irish abortion referendum has been decided
66.4% voted Yes, 33.6% voted No
Only Donegal voted No - every other constituency voted Yes
There was not a big gap between the Yes vote numbers of men/women, urban/rural, but there was a large gap between the young and old
Thousands of Irish citizens returned home for the vote

LIVE: Irish abortion referendum result - Landslide win for pro-choice campaigners

OP
OP
Rick

Rick

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Threads
3,367556 Voted in the Abortion Referendum with 1,429981 Voting YES and 723,632 voting No
3,221681 Voted in the Same-Sex Marriage Referendum with 1,201601 Voting Yes, 734,300 Voting No.

145,875 more people voted in the Abortion Referendum than they did in the same sex Marriage Referendum.
228,380 more people voted for Abortion than they did Same-Sex Marriage
10,668 more people voted No for Same-Sex Marriage than they did Abortion

The total number of naturalised citizens since 2011 is 119,000. 3,500 more new Irish today, the race to replace us continues

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rick

Rick

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Threads
download (3).png download (4).png download (5).png

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
if u told me that only one constituency wud vote no yesterday id a said no way.....sweet Jesus - we are a disgrace. if this isnt a set-up, then we are going to be punished. also, if a country so resoundingly votes in such large numbers to kill their unborn - they will absolutely not do anything to resist demographic upheaval.

Threads
if u told me that only one constituency wud vote no yesterday id a said no way.....sweet Jesus - we are a disgrace. if this isnt a set-up, then we are going to be punished. also, if a country so resoundingly votes in such large numbers to kill their unborn - they will absolutely not do anything to resist demographic upheaval.
That's true. I have been pretty much addicted to social media, really since Brexit doing what I can to support Brexit and Trump and with Replacement Immigration here and in Europe through Alternative View Ireland then onto the Abort Ref here. It seems that rebellious nature of the Irish has been well and truly eradicated. With such a massive majority, my attitude is pretty much... well fuck ya's, get what's coming to ya and enjoy it, I don't give a shit anymore... water charges, hospital waiting lists etc etc don't care, mate. Life is too short to spend worrying about a people that seem intent on national suicide. The sad thing is that I teach history.. and the thought of going in September and starting again to tell the story of O'Connell, Parnell, Pearse Connolly and Collins breaks my heart knowing what way the story turned out.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
also - cant get over how high waterford and wexford vote yes was. - this is fucking awful people. really - did anyone think this was going to happen?

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
That's true. I have been pretty much addicted to social media, really since Brexit doing what I can to support Brexit and Trump and with Replacement Immigration here and in Europe through Alternative View Ireland then onto the Abort Ref here. It seems that rebellious nature of the Irish has been well and truly eradicated. With such a massive majority, my attitude is pretty much... well fuck ya's, get what's coming to ya and enjoy it, I don't give a shit anymore... water charges, hospital waiting lists etc etc don't care, mate. Life is too short to spend worrying about a people that seem intent on national suicide. The sad thing is that I teach history.. and the thought of going in September and starting again to tell the story of O'Connell, Parnell, Pearse Connolly and Collins breaks my heart knowing what way the story turned out.
That is exactly how I feel. I had meetings with prominent anti immigration politicians. I have a website designed and paid for. I was going for it. What's the point? People want this shite. They have just told us so. Why should I waste my life...

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
fair play to you mo chara. and those names will be getting less and less mentioned in curricula as we 'progress' into multicultural wasteland. im gaelic irish from today on in - not to distinguish myself from new people in this country - but from the irish. i dont want to be lumped in with them anymore - especially when on holidays abroad. ive fuck all in common with them now to be honest. go on the gaelic irish.

Top Bottom