@IrexitFreedom wish to announce a silent protest outside Dail Eireann on Kildare street on Thursday December 6th at 6.30 pm. It is about the #UNMigra

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
#IwasThere I'm a National Party supporter, but this was bigger than that - this was Ireland.
There was no fucking way whether Ireland is won or lost I was going to face my grandkids and ancestors and tell them, I did not attend, that I did not stand no matter how insignificant the protest, to register at least one voice (or more) on this island who oppose this new insidious UN tyranny. I didn't have to, I have done enough throughout the years, but this UN lark was a new one, had to do it.

Saw the smug privileged D4 multicults - some Green politicians and D4 student types who will go straight into a suit into "daddys" business. Naive, holier-than-thou piss-ants, clueless dopes - living in their majority white areas, will never have to deal with the consequences of the invasion they support. The #SorosScum chanted they had more people, but they didn't, it was us, the #ForIreland people who had greater numbers from what I could make out.

Last edited:

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
#IwasThere I'm a National Party supporter, but this was bigger than that - this was Ireland.
Saw the smug privileged D4 multicults - some Green politicians and D4 student types who will go straight into a suit into "daddys" business. Naive, holier-than-thou piss-ants, clueless dopes - living in their majority white areas, will never have to deal with the consequences of the invasion they support. The #SorosScum chanted they had more people, but they didn't, it was us, the #ForIreland people who had greater numbers from what I could make out.
Yeah you can see on Torino's stream using the wide angle at the end the anti Irish mob were outnumbered.

YoungStudent

Donator
PI Member
Sadly I was unable to attend, but had 2 friends who did.

Very boring they said, about 30 thugs, BNP Nazi types shouting outside the Dail, a few homeless people even joined in! Lol

They left early because it was a piss poor demo and wasnt worth the hassle.

Even AntiFa left early due to the poor turnout of the demonstrators!

BrightFuture

PI Member
Was down there @6:40pm for a look, 120 lads with about 40 counter protestors screaming their stupid chants, maybe another 20 -30 people standing around, fuck knos what they were at. Good atmosphere, very successful i thought. Saw the cops speed back the way when I was leaving(they seemed in a hurry alarms blaring). Hope the smelly antifa terrorists kept their mitts to themselves, they like to single out people. It was a busy dublin night tho, so I dont foresee any trouble for anyone.

Top Bottom