Irexit versus National Party: which is better for the ROI's future?

Seriously that sort of callously brutal disregard for the miracle that is any human life is what leads me to despise Zionist Jewry. And yes I am far from being a pacifist. For you own sake I would think long and hard about what entertaining such ideas no mind putting them into practice actually entails.
Africa seems to have more revolutionary potential than Europe... perhaps the answer lies there

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Indeed.
the five wealthiest European countries are all outside the EU.

But you can hardly say they are independent of the EU. Look at Switzerland, it pays vast sums to the EU to be allowed to trade with it - and it has to accept EU law in several key areas - including open borders. Switzerland is now in a shit state due to mass migration.

The new Germany? Switzerland struggles to cope with surge of migrants trying new route

Immigrants Want Cross Removed from Swiss Flag

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Africa seems to have more revolutionary potential than Europe... perhaps the answer lies there

I think Europe has plenty of revolutionary potential. In fact, nobody can do a Revolution like the European can when he really sets his mind to it. The problem is that we have been morally and intellectually castrated and cucked. We now fear our own strength. We desperately want to delegate all responsibility to women, homosexuals and immigrants - to save us from our own strength.

Top Bottom