Poll Irexit / Leave hammers Remain in Top Dublin Radio Station Twitter Poll: 65% to 35%. Establishment running scared!

Dan72

PI Member
Threads
It amazes me how you can conflate Irexit with Brexit, considering how much you post on it.

I suppose you have entrenched views that clouds your judgement.

By the way, the majority of voters up north who voted, rejected Brexit and nine out of ten people in the South would reject Irexit.

But hey someone painted an Irexit sign in Belfast, it's all on.

Hysterical stuff D4

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
It amazes me how you can conflate Irexit with Brexit, considering how much you post on it.

I suppose you have entrenched views that clouds your judgement.

By the way, the majority of voters up north who voted, rejected Brexit and nine out of ten people in the South would reject Irexit.

But hey someone painted an Irexit sign in Belfast, it's all on.

Hysterical stuff D4
Do nearly all of your posts have to be about me?

We smashed your face in with Brexit, another reason why we smashed your face in this big Poll.

The Party which won the last Election was the Pro Brexit DUP who got the majority of Seats :D

Dan72

PI Member
Threads
Do nearly all of your posts have to be about me?

We smashed your face in with Brexit, another reason why we smashed your face in this big Poll.

The Party which won the last Election was the Pro Brexit DUP who got the majority of Seats :D
The majority of the posts on here are by you, and my main interests are Eurozone and Brexit, and most of what you post is rubbish, so D4 I find myself debating with you alot.

You are the main thread starter, you post the DE links, you attract sensible posters like me to counteract your nonsense.

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
Another post about me, phone a Doctor for this poor obsessed entity...

Dan72

PI Member
Threads
Another post about me, phone a Doctor for this poor obsessed entity...
If you look at the percentages, anybody on here posting on Brexit or Irexit or Eurozone will have a huge chance of replying to you especially if they differ in opinion because the majority of posts and threads are by you.

It's call odds.

I am not going to stop calling out DE links or insane Irexit tweets or bogus unscientific online twitter polls.

Now you will just have to accept that.

Top Bottom