Hot Irexit / Leave hammers Remain in Top Dublin Radio Station Twitter Poll: 65% to 35%. Establishment running scared! #BuildtheHerminator

Dan72

PI Member
Dig Boy can't Dig picoms6

Great. We can look forward to see your crowd in a few months contesting the Euros?

Can't wait!

Oh you also predicted your guys will win seats too.

Better start buying those eggs D4, because you are going to have some amount of egg all over that face of yours.😁

Ya gotta remember that no-one at the Irexit Meeting stated there would be a Party called "Irexit".

They are doing their Party Building behind the scenes & no-one other than Posters here are discussing it.

They aren't running around like "headless Chickens" calling themselves a Party when they are not...

The Work is being done behind the scenes.

The Establishment know it's coming & it will most likely arrive with a complete package of Policies, Leaders, Party Workers, Candidates, Money, Security, Advice Clinics, Constituency Offices etc all at once, all at the right time to be Elected at the Euros.

Hitting the ground running is better than hitting the ground falling, droning on & on zzzz.

D

Deleted member 2531

Non Registered Member
Great. We can look forward to see your crowd in a few months contesting the Euros?

Can't wait!

Better start buying those eggs D4, because you are going to have some amount of egg all over that face of yours.😁
Do you regard "Vox" as your crowd? They have 11 million votes in Spain.

Dublin 4

Donator

Can't wait!

most likely
:rolleyes:

Well done runaway picoms2

You haven't even got a Year for the "Euros" there but nevermind, whilst I reckon Irexit will do very well, I'm more interested in keeping Traitors in 2 minds with couched language :D

You are only hurting yourself obsessing about me- I like that picoms8

Top Bottom