Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Hot Irexit / Leave hammers Remain in Top Dublin Radio Station Twitter Poll: 65% to 35%. Establishment running scared! #BuildtheHerminator

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
I never said Hermann was the Champ...

Macushla

PI Member
Personally I don't care all that much about whether a party is registered with the Leinster House clerk. But D4 is the ultimate example of "those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Personally I don't care all that much about whether a party is registered with the Leinster House clerk. But D4 is the ultimate example of "those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".
Garbage- a Party in formation with Papers submitted months after it had an inaugural Meeting is incomparable to a Deplatformed entity calling itself a ,"Party" for years when it wasn't Registered.

Macushla

PI Member
Papers submitted
Equating applying for something with getting it shows some serious logical dissonance on your part. I guess you'll be saying because Hermann was a candidate therefore he's an MEP next... oh god you probably will and all

Top Bottom