• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Ireland returns to Level 5 lockdown

TW Tone

PI Member
May 5, 2019
Normally I wouldn't be in favour of the return of the death penalty, but I could make an exception for Holohan, if only to save further lives.

I got banned off Twitter for a similar witticism, tho it wasn't directed at Houlihan.

Storybud2

PI Member
Jul 28, 2018
Just close the fuking airports and ports to common travel ,, goods can be shipped with lorry drivers taking
extra precautions,, it really is that fuking simple,, I said it from Day 1 ,, Taiwan did it, it works ,,

We are a little Island and we don't use that advantage, I am sure people in the North would be happy to
co-operate,,

Jay Homer Simpson

PI Member
Jul 27, 2018
Just close the fuking airports and ports to common travel ,, goods can be shipped with lorry drivers taking
extra precautions,, it really is that fuking simple,, I said it from Day 1 ,, Taiwan did it, it works ,,

We are a little Island and we don't use that advantage, I am sure people in the North would be happy to
co-operate,,
There is no virus though

Gorgie

PI Member
Oct 28, 2020
The world is awakening from from the illusion that we are mere slaves ,here for the sole purpose,of working for a rotten to its core system,with only a few joys ,and the few we have been taken away.And in the midst of this monumental awakening,our fantastic,edgy,cutting edge,journal ie have ,best interviews of the year.Top 4 ,dr fauci, jedward,tony hounihan,and christy f@%in dignam.

k3rd4s1 4m4q

PI Member
Jul 18, 2020
What's really happening is nothing but a world-wide political theatrical performance. All the jobsworths have to do is act as if the Corona-virus is real and if they fluff their roles they'll be yanked offstage and viciously punished. For the fakers, trying to deal with a real pandemic would be too troublesome.

Last edited:

Karloff

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
There hasn't been a single documented case of the flu in Ireland this year.
Imagine that....:unsure:
Maybe we are killing the flu?

People are wearing masks outside, flu is much less infectious than Covid. Maybe the flu is not able to deal with these conditions?

Top Bottom