• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Ireland returns to Level 5 lockdown

Willow

PI Member
Oct 12, 2016
I think thats the only thing that will get us out of this bullshit.

Not the much-vaunted vaccine. Its already clear that the HSE rollout of this will be a shitshow.

The UK have already jabbed almost 500,000 people in the vulnerable categories because they bought the vaccines direct from Pfizer and Astra-Zeneca.

What did Ireland do ? They placed all their faith in Brussels, who have, true to form made a balls of it. The AZ vaccine won't even be submitted for approval by the EU for a month. UK approved it today.

2021 will be a write-off in this country.
In this case I'm grateful we don't have vast quantities. I do not want my people to be Kill Gates' guinea pigs.

Polyco

PI Member
Mar 28, 2020
How much are we paying this shower of wankers to continually spout reheated brain dead responses and push the same pointless 'solutions'?

How much more is Holohan 'concerned' today than every other day he inanely says the very same thing?
Normally I wouldn't be in favour of the return of the death penalty, but I could make an exception for Holohan, if only to save further lives.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Jun 9, 2017
Plagues are often followed by Peasant Revolts.

Unless something breaks the supply chains and cheap credit, there won't be any peasant revolution, baby.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Jun 9, 2017
How much are we paying this shower of wankers to continually spout reheated brain dead responses and push the same pointless 'solutions'?

How much more is Holohan 'concerned' today than every other day he inanely says the very same thing?

Every day for the last few weeks Uncle Tony has expressed "grave concern". He deserves credit for being consistent.

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Sep 6, 2018
The previous restrictions were lifted at 4th December 2020.
So between 5th December and today 30th December, positive cases rates have exploded.

Top Bottom